i want to better my English skills. For writing songs and just vocabulary. Im not foreign. Im from usa. Just wanna brush up my vocab and writing skills.

If there is a free course or site that can help that be great. I just dont want to pay for college courses. .
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Just do it. The more you write, the better you will get. Even if you suck at first, you will get better with every thing you write. It's inevitable.

If you really want to improve your vocabulary, I suggest reading a lot, and reading well written books. It helps.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Ganoosh
If you really want to improve your vocabulary, I suggest reading a lot, and reading well written books. It helps.

+1 I would recommend reading classics or *gasp* Charles Dickens books. (Make sure to keep a dictionary handy with Dickens though.)
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
Hang around here in the Songwriting and Lyrics forum more. That's what it's designed to do, to help you improve your writing. Read the poetry and lyrics that other people post here, and just as importantly read the criticism that they receive. Post some of your own lyrics to receive criticism on. It may not seem like much but once you take to heart the advice of others and put it into practice you'll gradually get better and in the process your vocabulary will naturally grow. I don't have a college education myself. Any improvement I've made in my writing has been from this forum, so I highly recommend it.