anybody here ever do anything crazy for school? next week, my senior class has a spirit week kind of thing planned (seniors were required to plan one) and im going to school wearing a banana suit with a blue/white clown wig and possibly a blue or white clown nose (school colors)
even better: since NOBODY in the school signed up for the cheerleading contest, I DID and ill be dancing in front of the whole school in a banana suit and clown wig to 'higher and higher' by craig wedren.

who has some school spirit!?!?!? WHAT HAVE yOU DONE FOR YOUR SCHOOL!!!???

edit: i searchbarred and found nothing
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
we do this at our school. lip sync to cant touch this in full jeanie costume, you win
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by speakers
good luck I admire your courage

thanks lol
we had real life Pac-Man, people who were in full hazmat and spelt out SWINE FLU! and Spartans with funny stuff on their sheilds like "no fat chicks" but now my school r gay
Quote by jordan_yeah11
we had real life Pac-Man, people who were in full hazmat and spelt out SWINE FLU! and Spartans with funny stuff on their sheilds like "no fat chicks" but now my school r gay

:ha

Half a lulstack
^ dont listen to him. it will be all win.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Record
Youtube
????
PROFIT!!!

Damn i hate memes...
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Quote by st.stephen

:ha

Half a lulstack

thats probably the closest i'll ever get to a full lulstack. but i am not complaining
someone had a hot-dog costume one time during spirit week, but other than that it was all pretty gay
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
naw, i just focused on passing my classes and **** outside of school.

never had a lot of school spirit
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ShallowEndings
Same, but never passed that many classes even tho i spent most time trying to work hard.

Shit son, that sucks.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
its even better now. TOMORROW i will be welcomed to my gym stage by a friend. as i walk up, 'o fortuna' will be playing. it will stop and, while in my banana suit, i will do a school spirit rap. THEN i will dance to 'higher and higher' by craig wedren from the wet hot american summer soundtrack. 4 people will be videotaping, and many pictures will be taken. ill post some on my profile in the next few days
Last week was homecoming for my school and the theme was star wars so I made up a 2 minute battle sequence. Me and 3 of my friends battled it out with plastic light sabers with music and capes and stuff. People said it looked like a real battle. It was awsome.
Last year, all of the guys at our school's TV station(including me) set up a gaint game of "dont step on the lava" in our school. The entire second floor was lava, and you had to riding on top of a freshman, be wearing tin foil(anti lava) boots, or be around Cormac, who had a huge red afro(and thus was inmune to the lava, as he was part lava) to avoid getting burned. There were some weird looks from teachers who didnt know about lava day when they saw all of the guys from the TV station wearing tin foil over their shoes. Hopfully well do it again this year.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by XianXiuHong
As a representative of The Pit, I must request the production of either pictures or video(s) of promised act.

you got it
I never did anything "crazy" but I guess this could count...
Last year(my senior year of HS) on St Pats Day I decided to spray some of that spray paint for hair crap on my hair(it was green of course) and I wore green shirt, green pants, and I happened to have green shoes.
I actually got extra credit in my Government class
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iagp_eBS68c

hell yeah folks it is here
sorry it took so long, youtube kept giving me crap

THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU SEE IN THE VIDEO. most people were on the same side as this camera so they could be in the comfy seats. there are still a few on the other side anyways.
Well back when i was in school... last year... we would get students from the neighboring junior highschools and they grade 9s would come and do shop class and home ec for half a day on wensdays. So us in grade 10-12 would see these grade 9ers come to our school... most of which we knew because they were from the schools we were from, younger friensd or siblings. Anyways Me and my friend would always loudly say hi to his sister... she got embaressed by this. So one day i decided to take it to the next level. before they arrived i changes my pants to a pair of torn jean dazie dukes. nice and high to show off my leg hair and testicles... Then asked her if she wanted a hug. She was dreadfully embarressed. But I got a good reaction from all the grade 10-12ers (theres only about 150 of us...) One of them asked me to go and hug her sister also so i went and did that... and because of the good responce wensdays became an unoffical "Free Hug day" with my trademark short jean shorts.

Then a few days later there was a junior high trackmeet at our school so I walked around in my shorts, a shirt that was way to small for me and a mini toy keyboard and played the Beverly Hills Cop Theme (Axel F) everywhere I went... and every once and a while the intro to Europes "The Final Countdown"

But then after I graduated some kids hazed some new kids and made national news about it... if your canadian maybe you've heard about it... CHSPS hazing...
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Last edited by Ethanb08 at Oct 26, 2009,
Quote by thenextkirk92

Just imagine the crowd.

That times thousands

This. All of it.

TS will probably end up regretting it.
I don't have any school spirit to be honest . Most of the people I know are either really into that stuff or couldn't give a toss.
Dress yourself entirely in bubble wrap, with a sign that says Captain Snappy. We had a teacher that did that.
We also had a lot of cross-dressing going on, the occasional failed attempt at a straight jacket, and one Optimus Prime.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.