So hum I've had a bad cough for days(actually had the flu for 2-3 weeks, starting to think it might be H1N1) but yeah that's not the subject.

Right now I have a few beers in me(four) and my cough is annoying me. Is it safe for me to take Buckley syrup? I know how medicines like painkillers are not to be mixed with alcohol, but how about Buckley syrup? I've also heard from a few sources that Buckley syrup is made out of natural products or whatever.

So should I go and take a sip of Buckley or should I just endure my cough until tomorrow?
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Thanks for the so helpful post.

/sarcasm
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

ive had the flue all week and have been mixing both every night since monday. I say go for it.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Well, I'm not a doctor but if its bothering you I guess you could try. Or get some hard liquor or straight vodka or somethin. Grandpas old cough medicine, lol.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
better idea - get some cough syrup with only dextromethorphan hybromide as the active chemical, calculate 500mg of it, chug it, trip balls, have a ****load of euphoria for many hours ( you'll stop feeling sick ) and your cough almost fully cured. no hangover either. I'm not even trolling with this one, i've done it meself.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Well I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I should have expected stupid answers after all.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

as long as you don't get messed up with the 4 beers, the warnings on the label are "extreme-estimates", in my opinion
Weed is your friend
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Quote by mitch311
Weed is your friend

Noone said I wasn't high aswell . But usually weed doesn't have any bad affect when added to something else, like pain killers or w/e. I've taken codeine(sp?) and smoked a lot before and I've never felt anything weird.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Last edited by Spike6sic6 at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by wizards?
What am I drinkin'?

Nyquil on the rocks, for when you're feeling sick but sociable.

Mitch is the man