Page 1 of 2
before i get into this i know that a lot of you won't believe me on this but dude i am not making this up...

earlier today during class my school got put under lock-down for some reason we didn't know. they told us that some person did something in a house a few streets near the school so the police were investigating it and they wanted us to be locked in just incase the dude made it to the campus. who cares right? well later on after practice got out i saw a news van and a **** load of cops so i thought something was going down, later in the night i saw an article from the news group who was at my school. the reason we went into lock down was because theres a bomb threat and is said to go off tomarrow at 8:03 (my 2nd period).
i honestly am freaking out considering this wouldnt be the first time something this huge happend in my town and my parents are making me go to school since they are dead set on this being just a threat, i cant ditch the classes either cuz if i do then ill get suspended since im on a truancy contract. and if you still dont believe me heres the link
http://www.10news.com/news/21176667/detail.html
You know you're loved when someone breaks a guitar over your leg and everyone's more concerned about the guitar than you.

Quote by Fiire
^total philosopher
what did you discover? The bomb?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
That happened at my school a few years ago. There was a bomb threat for Valentines Day. I didn't go to school that day. Nothing happened but that day I drove by the school. It was essientally on lockdown with a helicopter over it and high police presence.
My middle school used to receive constant bomb threats.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Yah we always got bomb threats. On those days the school did not force you to go.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
its just that i know some crazy ass people who would do this too, hell ive already been through a shooting once before
You know you're loved when someone breaks a guitar over your leg and everyone's more concerned about the guitar than you.

Quote by Fiire
^total philosopher
Quote by Victor Escobar
Well that sucks,make your parents feel guilty

Good idea... TS, you think there's any way you can fake a detonation just long enough for your parents to **** bricks?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by pain-killer
its just that i know some crazy ass people who would do this too, hell ive already been through a shooting once before

You're in california.

Just make a nice phone call to the governator, I'm sure he can protect you.
My highschool gets them around the same time every year. Nothing ever happens.

So, are you saying you don't want to go to school tomorrow, TS? Just say you feel sick or something in the morning. The flu is all the rage these days.

Edit: Or make your parents feel guilty. Either one I guess.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Last edited by Flippy Floppy at Oct 1, 2009,
Quote by Perfection 101
Good idea... TS, you think there's any way you can fake a detonation just long enough for your parents to **** bricks?

probably not

Quote by Fiire
^total philosopher
Nothing will prob. happen. We had those at my school too. Nothing ever came of it.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Go in the morning, tell the counselor or office about why you want to go home.
Ugh, my high school used to get bomb threats all the time.. Stupid pranks is all, but we all had to evacuate and walk to the botanical gardens across the road. Bit of a nuisance really, especially since it always seemed to happen during my guitar lessons.

I'm sure if there's a bomb threat, the school will evacuate you just to be safe..
I wouldn't worry too much.
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
So there's a bomb, they talk about it on the news and all... but they leave the bomb in place so it can kill people the next day? Right...

But if you're really that much of a sissy, just skip out school with friends.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

oh that was YOUR school? im sorry. i'll bomb someone else.
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
Your real problem is how early you start school.
If music be the food of love, play on.
O,O i'm the first one to say that a suspension is better than getting blown to bits?
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
definitely made by a student. I wouldnt worry too much about it
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by pain-killer
my school. the reason we went into lock down was because theres a bomb threat and is said to go off tomarrow at 8:03 (my 2nd period).
i honestly am freaking out considering this wouldnt be the first time something this

Quote by pain-killer
to go off tomarrow at

Quote by pain-killer
tomarrow

Quote by pain-killer
marrow

bones

on topic, you could just as well get hit by a car on your way to school tomorrow so it's not that bad plus if you do get blowed up then your parents will feel like **** and you can come back and haunt them and feel vindicated.
are bomb threats not normal?
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by trash_pixie
Ugh, my high school used to get bomb threats all the time.. Stupid pranks is all, but we all had to evacuate and walk to the botanical gardens across the road. Bit of a nuisance really, especially since it always seemed to happen during my guitar lessons.

I'm sure if there's a bomb threat, the school will evacuate you just to be safe..

Unfortunately when people say 'ah stupid pranks, it'll never happen' soon enough someone will be killed in a bombing at a school. It shouldn't matter whether you think it'll happen or not, you need to get out and let the authorities make that decision of prank or no prank.

Quote by Alex Vik
Oh lawdy, here come the October 09ers.

Damb October 08ers
Last edited by ShallowEndings at Oct 2, 2009,
Quote by st.stephen
bones

on topic, you could just as well get hit by a car on your way to school tomorrow so it's not that bad plus if you do get blowed up then your parents will feel like **** and you can come back and haunt them and feel vindicated.

I just lol-ed at your whole post.
If music be the food of love, play on.
Just go, pfffsh, even if there was a bomb it probably wouldn't be powerful enough to take out the entire building, and during the chaotic scrambling of the wuss bomb you could scamper off into the night. Get a job, start a new life, free from the establishment trying to hold you back with there educations and mind control baby tape. It's the perfect get away, everyone would be all like "Hey so where'd that one guy go?" and officers would be all "I dunno". Case closed. Enjoy your new life man!

by the way. Your welcome.
Quote by trash_pixie

Dude, you never told me about your bomb threats! That's pretty funny actually. I suppose it was the bogans, right?
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
my school had a bomb threat once, nothin happened
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by enselmis
Cool story bro.

shut up dude, not even a funny use of meme
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by speakers
shut up dude, not even a funny use of meme

It was actually used right, there was no discussion to be had here, just his cool story.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
It was actually used right, there was no discussion to be had here, just his cool story.

I didn't say it was used wrong, I said it wasn't funny.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Page 1 of 2