hey guys, i am sure alot of you people must have heard about prize rebel right? if not, its a sight were you fill out advertizing surveys and they give you points for it. most of your points dont come for like 24 hours, but it doesnt take that long, and you can use tons of different mods like roboform to fill them out in a flash. its not very difficult, and im going to use it to buy lots of cool stuff as soon as i have enough points. if your interested, follow this link to it were you can sign up. your going to want to enter all legit info into the serveys, but do so using roboform, youll want a real adress, phone number, ect. this will not ask you for credit card info, or require you to call in or text or any of that crap. you can buy pretty much anything you want, if they dont have in their stock then you can send them a link from the site that has your item and thell special order it for you, no extra charge. this site is 100% free and will not stab you int he back or mess your poop up in any way.

here is the link SORRY BUB

camel time theo
I would imagine that blatant advertising like this is kinda against the rules
Cyanide Drip

Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.

Quote by larrytheguitar
I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.
howbout instead, you just dont advertise on UG. reported.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
rofl
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all