Poll: Do you read your schools' newspaper?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you read your schools' newspaper?
I read every/almost every issue.
16 28%
I never read it.
21 36%
I read it once in a while if it's lying around.
21 36%
Voters: 58.
I write for my school paper and I was wondering, how many of you actually take the time to read your schools' newspaper? As a member of the staff, I can say that we work damn hard, and it's probably of the most hectic elective classes out there. How many of you actually care?
miine is the longest running school papaer in the US or the east coast i believe?
James M.Coughlin HS.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
If its free and while I glance through I find something interesting in it then yes, if not no.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
We don't even have a proper newspaper at my school, it's more like a magazine that's published three times a year. I do read that though....
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by InvaderTSN
I like reading it when it comes out. I usually don't care about the sports section though.

I write for entertainment, so it's all good.
when i went to high school my paper only came rarely...but i checked it out because there was usually something worth reading in it.
PAH!
We don't have a school newspaper, we have a news show. It plays every Wednesday right before break and it plays during class time.
if you want people to take note of your work TS, join yearbook. i did it for 3 years in high school and i always enjoyed it.

ill read the campus newspaper if its lying around. usually the cover stories are pretty good, but other than that its a lot of stuff that im not really interested in.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
We don't even have a school newspaper
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by Gammas1
We don't even have a proper newspaper at my school, it's more like a magazine that's published three times a year. I do read that though....

This, and it's not run by students.
However, the yearbook is put together by Year 11s, and Year 10s (my grade) do House Magazine and this International/cultural magazine. I'm on house mag committee this year (I get house colours YAY), it's pretty tough, we don't get much time to put it together.
My high school didn't have a newspaper...

I've read my uni newspaper like twice or thrice or so, but only cos I was that bored.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Nope. I read it once realized everyone who was writing it was a dolt and promptly put it down and never read it again.
I read it, but we only get about 5 issues a year and they are always terribly written.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by Ironbodom
I read it, but we only get about 5 issues a year and they are always terribly written.

Same for me. Mine tries to be funny but falls flat on its face
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
yep, Indiana University Daily Student. "Pick it up for the sports section, keep reading for the curse words."
I also write for our school paper... The job is kinda boring though. I enjoy being in our school's music group more. I have about five articles that I haven't written yet (LOL) and I think I'm gonna get kicked out soon (well, at least there's no more hassle! haha)...
Quote by PlayMadness
"Look left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Left, you idiot!"

Quote by neopowell
Well, girls make different pitched noises depending on where you touch them, so it's kind of similar.
http://www.everythreeweekly.com/

Would read this when I would see one laying on a seat somewhere and was waiting for lecture to start or if lecture was boring. They got pretty good circulation just from the paper being strewn around campus class rooms. Sometimes its not too good, but I remember my freshman year they had some absolutely hilarious articles.

My high schools didn't have papers, at least not that I knew of.
We just got some shady yellow news letter which came out whenever they could be arsed to write one.