Page 1 of 3
Lets say you somehow won a hundred billion dollars/pounds/euros/whatever with no strings attached.
You are absolutely loaded and set for life, you've got so much money there's not even a need for investment. All your needs are taken care of and anyting you want is at your fingertips.
After the initial spending spree, what would you do? How would you spend your time?

I didn't searchbar it, and its probably been done in the past, but I haven't seen a thread like this and I'd probably get flamed for necrobumping even if I found a similar thread.

Have at it
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
I'd spend my life drawing and painting.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I'd form a Cyber Police Force to enforce the use of the search bar

EDIT: Seriously, I'd probably still have a job (but it'd be awesome/very few hours) to keep myself getting bored. Then I'd spend the rest of the time chilling with the homies and playing guitar
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Oct 2, 2009,
I'd finally buy a klondike bar
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'd spend it floating in a giant pool, topless and smoking cigars in one of those floating chair things, being serenaded by cheap hookers who are funneling beer and Doritos down my oesophagus.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
buy a sports team, buy many many expensive vehicles, philanthropy, etc.

Basically stuff that would make life fun and let it keep a purpose
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Last edited by jp58 at Oct 2, 2009,
Finish my degree and go work in (probably) structural geology/volcanics/seismics.

I'd probably end up giving away most of the money, after getting myself, family and friends pretty set. Wouldn't need it anyway. The spending spree would be awesome New house, no more student loans, and a tasty Martin.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'd spend it floating in a giant pool, topless and smoking cigars in one of those floating chair things, being serenaded by cheap hookers who are funneling beer and Doritos down my oesophagus.

I like the sound of that
Forsake this modern world, acquire/restore/build a gypsy caravan and drift around back roads with two horses and a dog totally disembodied from society. I'd just pop up occasionally doing odd jobs, fixing things, buying art/beads/instruments/land. And revegetate the land I bought.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
who cares, u die in the end anyways xD
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
Donate a good portion of it to cancer research and stuff like that.

Start a video game company and make awesome games to my liking.

Chillax, draw, and play guitar.

Have a bunch of kids.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Whats wrong with you all? None of you deserve any money.....hookers, cars? If you had that much money you could raise and army of mercs and take a small country and use that to launch further attacks on other countries.

What has happened to the stereotypical evil genious and world domination?
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hitler, is that you?
I'd let all my friends live off it so they don't need jobs, then I could hang out with them all day, and then I would go about solving world hunger. If given the opportunity to do something huge to benefit humanity, why not do it? I think I'd also get pretty bored if I didn't have a goal to strive for.
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
I'd like to become an MMA fighter or just study loads of martial arts and i'd also like to own my a recording studio I think between those two things I could be kept happy.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
I'd fund my quest to become a rockstar. That's what.
DeVillains!
Quote by COBHC_Erick429
who cares, u die in the end anyways xD

That's a good point, so give the money to science so they can develop a way of stopping ageing, then kill them so they can't give it to anyone else. Exile yourself from society for a few years, become skilled in the arts of politics, return to the "real world" and install yourself as "dictator for life".
Fender MIM Telecaster (w/SD Little '59)
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff
Digitech EX-7
Marshall Echohead
Fender Pro Junior
Make a really nice recording studio (all to tape) filled with amazing gear and let people use it for free. It'd be really close to my house, so I could just walk down, and obviously I get priority use.

Besides that, I'd keep what I needed for living and donate the rest to charity/start a new charity.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I would buy a tiny football club in Wales before unleashing my tyranny in a 7 step plan.

1.) Assassinate all existing players ; they're clearly worthless and pitiful.

2.) Hire 50 hookers to parade around the ground holding free mugs of bovril in the pouring rain during a Wednesday night game against Port Talbot FC.

3.) Arrange for 3 Black Hawk helicopters to be equipped with huge speakers, belting out some real tunes for the great unwashed.

4.) Hike ticket prices in a vain attempt to redeem credibility and elitism.

5.) Design a building to cater for desperate fan's needs for cryonics, perhaps under the pitch.

6.) Hire a staff team of 3 with Kevin Keegan at the helm to guide us through the tricky periods, and ensure the "finest quality players" will arrive at the club. Namely Dwight Yorke out of retirement.

7.) Move the stadium and all other facilities to Switzerland for tax benefits. Charge an extra fee for Welsh fans flying.
I like what I'm hearing

I'd pretty much have the world's biggest garage, and fill it with the cars of my dreams.

Also, I'd buy Jamaica.
Quote by handbanana
I'd also probably give more than 50% of all my money to charity. That would be nice
DeVillains!
I'd buy a team like Tamworth and stick all my money in them.

Or, I'd buy West Brom and close them down.
Quote by Ylasto
I'd also probably give more than 50% of all my money to charity. That would be nice

Bob Geldof called, he said he wants his generosity back.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
wow, no one said this so far, but first thing I'd do is BUY AN ISLAND. Then I would proceed to whatever has already been said in this thread, ON the island.
Quote by malephik
wow, no one said this so far, but first thing I'd do is BUY AN ISLAND. Then I would proceed to whatever has already been said in this thread, ON the island.

Just watch out for polar bears, dude
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by malephik

Jamaica doesn't count as an island?
Quote by handbanana
I'd start a chain of recording-studios with incredibly low prices all over the U.S., both to help struggling bands make it, and because it'd be cool to see bands just starting out.
i'd buy out gibson and replace the ceo. then buy bc rich and make them make all their guitars well
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
I'd make music for the rest of my life.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Why give it to charity?

The western world has given millions and millions to charity the past 20+ years, and 3rd world countries have barely changed a bit.

I see ads for charity about people needing money in africa to build wells for water.

Like with 3 million dollar or so, you can build like 10000's of wells, so how come there are still people without water after all those billions of dollars that celebrities and other people gave.

Doesn't make sense.

What I would do, is go to Africa, and start a small community, and actually help people for real.

It's tough, but if you got enough money, and enough time, I think it's doable.

Off course, because of my love for music, I'd get alot of music classes going, and free instruments.

I believe that is a good way for people to get together, and ensure a fairly good peace status.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Oct 2, 2009,
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Why give it to charity?

The western world has given millions and millions to charity the past 20+ years, and 3rd world countries have barely changed a bit.

I see ads for charity about people needing money in africa to build wells for water.

Like with 3 million dollar or so, you can build like 10000's of wells, so how come there are still people without water after all those billions of dollars that celebrities and other people gave.

Doesn't make sense.

What I would do, is go to Africa, and start a small community, and actually help people for real.

That sounds like red talk to me
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
That sounds like red talk to me

I'm not sure what you mean.

I meant like make a small town of the people that are already there, and organise it a bit, so it can keep growing.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Why give it to charity?

Doesn't make sense.

Off course, because of my love for music, I'd get alot of music classes going, and free instruments.

I believe that is a good way for people to get together, and ensure a fairly good peace status.

Then there are even MORE people in the world which is already overpopulated and we all lose!
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hitler, is that you?
Quote by Bassism
Then there are even MORE people in the world which is already overpopulated and we all lose!

Lol;

Technically, the world is not overpopulated.

America has got enough room for another few billion people.

They say overpopulated, because noone wants to share land.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Page 1 of 3