Page 1 of 2
is there anything wrong with been curious about trying a spacecake?

the reason being is that its my birthday day tomorow and im 18 going on 19 and i want to experience the feeling, yet one of my best freinds or was a best doesnt want to come just becuase the birthday cake has pot in it but it doesnt meen he has to try it and its not like im trying it to be cool im trying it out of curiousity? is he wrong or am i?
This is a MotherFxcking Invatation
Do what ever you want i see nothing wrong in trying out weed.

It' ma Birthday today
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
lay off that **** man. it rots your brain (I should know). go and satisfy your curiosity with things that are constructive.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Quote by xXCRA1GXx
and im 18 going on 19

How strange.

And no, there's nothing wrong with it, although smoking the stuff if much better.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
It's your life man. It's totally your existance that matters along with the decisions that you make. I say you eat them. Drugs are just eye openers to closed enviroments. I am so drunk omg lolol.
Quote by msuspartan
Only the pit can turn a thread about auditioning for a Christian band, to having sexual experiences while eating a banana. Bravo pit, Bravo.
TS, do you want to get onto it? It seems to me that by trying it out you're setting yourself up to get onto it. If you don't want to, what's the point of trying it?
i would never get into it i dont smoke or anything so thats deffinitaly not going to happen but its just for this party and it seems like if i try this cake once its like hes gonna judge me for the rest of my life even though weve been best friends since we were like 2
Quote by xl999
lay off that **** man. it rots your brain (I should know). go and satisfy your curiosity with things that are constructive.

I agree with this man. It's not worth it.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
I agree with this man. It's not worth it.

Don't listen to them, weed is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Yes it's totally worth it. No it's not addictive. Yes, i'm doing even better in school since i did it.

Stop being pansies. I say do it ***ot.

If you have no problems getting drunk and claim that pot 'rots your brain', i think you have some logical and moral issues.
Quote by zwound
Don't listen to them, weed is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Yes it's totally worth it. No it's not addictive. Yes, i'm doing even better in school since i did it.

If you have no problems getting drunk and claim that pot 'rots your brain', i think you have some logical and moral issues.

very true
Quote by zwound

Because 15 yo's have life experience to give advice.....
Quote by GaijinFoot

What are you talking about? I'm 18, first of all. Second of all do you have any first hand experience? Thirdly, i believe you are ignorant, because as soon as i give a good argument you just retaliate with an insult.

Who is the 15 year old now?
Last edited by zwound at Oct 2, 2009,
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Have you had weed before TS?

nope but my family and pretty much my whole street do
so its kinda like a normal thing like alcohol
Quote by GaijinFoot

It's good for chilling out, but like anything really, too much isn't a good thing, although given a choice of doing way too much weed and eating way too much food, i'd take the weed.
Quote by xXCRA1GXx
nope but my family and pretty much my whole street do
so its kinda like a normal thing like alcohol

Well, you won't feel jack ****. You don't notice any effects first time usually
Quote by zwound
What are you talking about? I'm 18, first of all. Second of all do you have any first hand experience?

well yeah, otherwise I wouldn't of said.
Everyone around my area smokes weed, everyone. You know what else they do? nothing. No job, no school, no ambition.
I use to be the same until I was about 18 then I snapped out of it.
I suppose weed can be harmless but things are far removed from that 70's theme of what weed is.
Skunk and the like are very very strong and in my opinion, should be class A.
I probably come across like a goody-goody but it's only because of the experience.
Quote by GaijinFoot
Everyone around my area smokes weed, everyone. You know what else they do? nothing. No job, no school, no ambition.
I suppose weed can be harmless but things are far removed from that 70's theme of what weed is.
I probably come across like a goody-goody but it's only because of the experience.

Way to generalize. I know tons of people who are doing doctorates in maths who are daily users. It's because they were losers in the first place that they ended up losers. Don't blame the weed, blame the abusers. You can't expect to ban food just because some people are fat?
^ +1
Quote by GaijinFoot

That's their fault then, not poor little Mary Janes fault. They'd of probably just become losers anyway even without weed, it would just be food, alcohol or (god forbid) world of warcraft that would turn them into a loser. And am i right in saying, 'skunk' will still not kill you directly from having too much, just like alcohol....or water.
Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ at Oct 2, 2009,
Quote by zwound
Way to generalize. I know tons of people who are doing doctorates in maths who are daily users. It's because they were losers in the first place that they ended up losers. Don't blame the weed, blame the abusers. You can't expect to ban food just because some people are fat?

Well it's not a generalisation is it? because I only spoke about who I know?
So what's with the defensive?
In my experience, the cons outweigh the pros. the pro being? 'woo I feel a bit funny, hahaha why am I laughing? Alex just said monkeys instead of munchys'

good times......
Quote by GaijinFoot
In my experience, the cons outweigh the pros. the pro being? 'woo I feel a bit funny, hahaha why am I laughing? Alex just said monkeys instead of munchys'

good times......

Pros: Good fun,makes you feel good, tastes good, smells good, better for you than legal substances like alcohol.
Cons: Some people may do it too much and give users a bad name, the risk of getting arrested.

That's my humble opinion on what the pros and cons really are.
Quote by GaijinFoot

good times......

The pros are getting an experience and possibly a different kind of perspective on things (Which is almost always positive). It's a great stress reliever and will make you feel good. The cons? There aren't any except money spent, unless you are a regular pothead.
Good for you. But it doesn't really relate to you. The TS asked and I gave my opinion. I never asked for one.
Have fun and do whatever you can to re-enforce your beliefs, because that's what feels better, right?
Quote by GaijinFoot
Good for you. But it doesn't really relate to you. The TS asked and I gave my opinion. I never asked for one.
Have fun and do whatever you can to re-enforce your beliefs, because that's what feels better, right?

Don't get me wrong, i respect your opinion. But if i don't agree with someones opinion, i will say 'i don't agree with you', whether you've asked for my opinion or not.
Almost every stereotype for marijuana users is generally false.

For example, I have a 4.0, and several of our valedictorians have smoked.

In my opinion, weed is no less harmful for you than tobacco and alcohol, and I use it just to relax occasionally, no more than once a week usually. My point is this: don't let people tell you it will rot your brain and that you will "get into it." Weed has no physically addictive properties, and if you don't like it you can never do it again. And if you do like it, there's nothing wrong with doing it again.
Quote by dviv17

In my opinion, weed is no less harmful for you than tobacco and alcohol, and I use it just to relax occasionally, no more than once a week usually. My point is this: don't let people tell you it will rot your brain and that you will "get into it." Weed has no physically addictive properties, and if you don't like it you can never do it again. And if you do like it, there's nothing wrong with doing it again.

+1
Quote by dviv17

Although i do know a guy at college who became phsycologically addicted to it (just like you can with food or almost any substance) he got to the point where he just had to have a spliff everytime he went to bed and everytime he got up. He's not going to do it again now, but he's a cool guy and is pretty tolerant to those who do use it. That's just one persons case though.
Quote by Nexium
Do what ever you want i see nothing wrong in trying out weed.

It' ma Birthday today

i'm calling shenanigans...

shenanigans has been called...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I thought this was going to be about some new kind of Little Debby snack cake. Just another lameass argument about pot with the same points being brought up again.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by joshua029
i'm calling shenanigans...

shenanigans has been called...

Oh you!

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
i smoke weed all the time, 2-3 times a day easily, it doesnt make me lazy as i go to the gym 3-4 times a week, and have a full time job in a machine shop were i lift ungodly amounts of weight and other crap, i also have 4 kids to look after so it really comes down to the person who uses it.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
I advise against it TS. At least I advise against eating it...
By ingesting it rather than smoking it you get a hell of a lot more kick out of the herbs since less of the active compounds are wasted in the smoke. Its certainly healthier to eat it but the effects will be much more intense and since it will be your first experience with ganja, that isn't necessarily a good thing.

As for your friend, try to explain that its not a big deal because it really isn't.

Also, are you sure you know how to make the cake properly with the herbs? It isn't as simple as dumping it in the cake mix. If you do that then you won't feel anything.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Oct 2, 2009,
Quote by xl999

No. Go learn a thing or two.

TS it's worth doing tbh but the first time i ever had it in a cake i didn't get much of a high off it.

edit: Idread is also correct, the second time i had weed in a cake it wasn't pleasent for me because it turned out that not only did i have a lot it was also unusually strong and i was miserable for about 2 or 3 hours ;(

My advice is take it steady.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Oct 2, 2009,
Quote by Zoot Allures
No. Go learn a thing or two.

TS it's worth doing tbh but the first time i ever had it in a cake i didn't get much of a high off it.

edit: Idread is also correct, the second time i had weed in a cake it wasn't pleasent for me because it turned out that not only did i have a lot it was also unusually strong and i was miserable for about 2 or 3 hours ;(

My advice is take it steady.

The only time I put it in food it laid me and my girlfriend out on the sofa for 13 hours after which we had some absolutely amazing sex. So half good and half bad...

Still though I will stick to smoking it and the occasional cup of ganja tea.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
It's a completely normal thing for a teenager to want to do. I'm completely against smoking and I detest druggies, yet it's just something I had to try. I've done it a few times, felt naughty but enjoyed it. As long as you acknowledge that you should never do it often there's nothing wrong with it at all.
I can understand you wanting to try it, but I can see why your friend would be mad that you're trying to put it in the cake if you're having a birthday party. That just seems like a bad idea.

Go out back after the big hooplah is over and smoke a joint.
Page 1 of 2