Page 1 of 3
It's hard to get a job these days and i've been asking around.
Friend might be able to get hold of some of the green stuff, if i can get it, should i deal weed to some kids at my local high?

Thought's pit
If you're selling to high school kids just sell them grass cuttings instead.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

It's really risky and i wouldn't do it, however, i've considered doing it in the past. Basically, i found it wasn't worth the risk for me. I'd say you will be fine as long as you sell to people you know and trust not to snitch.
Nah man, kids these days are all snitchers.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
its risky man but as long as your not selling drugs in school you should be ok
the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
you can use guitar strings to skin carrots....

wait.... wuttt???
If you can pull it off I say go for it. It's hard getting a job these days. Times iz tough.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
me and my brother used to sell it until our whole business went up in smoke.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"

No. You shouldn't. Just because it's hard to find a job doesn't mean you should resort to selling drugs to kids. What you should do however, is get your arse off the seat you're sitting on and go and find a job. That could possibly be much more constructive.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Both..!
I'd never thought of myself as a drug dealer but i'll do anything to get a new head n cab....

Anything......
Since when is selling drugs not a real job?
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Drug dealing is the one of the easiest ways of making money - it's also one of the easiest ways of getting put in prison. If you do it very cautiously you could avoid getting arrested... well maybe.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
im quickly losing any hope for this site after seeing this question, you sir are retarded.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Sell your body instead. Rich dudes are always looking for some strange.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Sell your body instead. Rich dudes are always looking for some strange.

TS if you do this, pm me.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Okay, so the guy you're planning to buy weed off seems pretty sound?? Will he be sound if you owe him cash??

TBH getting busted by the cops is the least of your worries as guys in the drugs supply chain tend to be nasty motherf*ckers who will f**k you over in the blink of an eye... Your guy probably doesn't just deal weed y'know, you start talking class1 substances and you're talking heavy sh*t...

SH
Quote by SmellyHarold
Okay, so the guy you're planning to buy weed off seems pretty sound?? Will he be sound if you owe him cash??

TBH getting busted by the cops is the least of your worries as guys in the drugs supply chain tend to be nasty motherf*ckers who will f**k you over in the blink of an eye... Your guy probably doesn't just deal weed y'know, you start talking class1 substances and you're talking heavy sh*t...

SH

I was going to say something along those lines but if none of that applies then I say go for it TS. Maybe not selling it at a school mind you. The morals of that are questionable to say the least and it makes it very easy to get caught.

Some tips from when I used to sell a bit...

Keep your clientel limited. Sell to a few trusted regulars rather than lots of dodgy one offs. Less chance of them snitching on you or trying to jack you for the herbs that way. Make it clear to your regulars that you want to keep it on the down low as well. Tell them not to give out your number or to call you and check before they hand it on to someone else.

Avoid areas where there are kids like schools and parks. That should be obvious why.

It sounds silly, but don't talk about the herbs directly on the phone. Use code or just talk vauguely without specifically talking about ganja. You never know who is listening.

Never meet someone in the same place more than twice in a row. Keep a bank of places you can go but vary them so it doesn't look suspicious.

Quote by ShredHead396
Been a good mate of mine for 9 years, but the guys HE'S getting it off, i don't even know him.

Try and find out if hes legit. A guy who grows his own is a good sign. A gangster is not. Its unlikely you will have to deal with him either way but its best to avoid the serious gangster types for too many reasons to list.

EDIT: And I forgot the all important rule... Have some work ethics. Weigh it all out properly and trim up the buds nice and good. Nobody likes buying some herbs only to find out that its mostly leaves and stalks.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Oct 2, 2009,
Do what yo have to do to get by, feed the family and all that

Would you steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving family?
Would you sell a lot of weed to feed you starving social life?
This forum is a bunch of pussies, just do it, good money.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by zwound
It's really risky and i wouldn't do it, however, i've considered doing it in the past. Basically, i found it wasn't worth the risk for me. I'd say you will be fine as long as you sell to people you know and trust not to snitch.

This...

My buddy who used to deal got busted because of this exact same reason. Watch who you sell to pretty much, if you do
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by SwampAshSpecial

if I could report you I would

DON'T SELL DRUGS TO KIDS!!!

1. I have not done anything yet so i hardly see how calling the cops on me would help
'' Hello, Melbourne PD? some guy on UG is thinking about doing drugs! Bring a SWAT team and the dog squad!
2.When i mean sell, i mean sell to a few mates of mine up there, do you really think i'd be stupid or irresponsible to sell to anyone else?
3.Moneys tough around here, i have things and people to support...
don't do it as a main source of your income, get a job and do it on the side. If you do do it as a main source of income, then you have to be dealing, all day, everyday, you can't just occasionally do it. I knew a guy who is 18 and he doesn't just deal locally, he'll drive across several states with pounds of it and makes a ton of money. Personally, I have a job and I sell special brownies on the side...i fell less sketchy dealing that way, it's the kind of dealing your grandmother would do
Quote by ShredHead396
1. I have not done anything yet so i hardly see how calling the cops on me would help
'' Hello, Melbourne PD? some guy on UG is thinking about doing drugs! Bring a SWAT team and the dog squad!
2.When i mean sell, i mean sell to a few mates of mine up there, do you really think i'd be stupid or irresponsible to sell to anyone else?

Somehow I think you are going to make quite a good herbalist as long as you don't sell to your buddies near the school. High school is 16 to 18 year olds or something like that right?

Quote by BreatheOver
don't do it as a main source of your income, get a job and do it on the side. If you do do it as a main source of income, then you have to be dealing, all day, everyday, you can't just occasionally do it. I knew a guy who is 18 and he doesn't just deal locally, he'll drive across several states with pounds of it and makes a ton of money. Personally, I have a job and I sell special brownies on the side...i fell less sketchy dealing that way, it's the kind of dealing your grandmother would do

Thats also a good point. Plus with a job as well, nobody has reason to wonder how you are getting money if you don't have a job.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Somehow I think you are going to make quite a good herbalist as long as you don't sell to your buddies near the school. High school is 16 to 18 year olds or something like that right?

Thats also a good point. Plus with a job as well, nobody has reason to wonder how you are getting money if you don't have a job.

I hope so man, i just want to get a hold of some and deal it on the side, just to earn a bit more income to be honest, more tips are more than welcome
Quote by ShredHead396
I hope so man, i just want to get a hold of some and deal it on the side, just to earn a bit more income to be honest, more tips are more than welcome

Just don't be an idiot about it and you should be fine.

Also, if you are driving and have some herbs on you, obey every single law of the road to the best of your ability. Don't give the police a reason to pull you over and search you.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
a more casual way to make money is to say you are getting a sack and ask someone to pitch in if they want some, then it doesn't look like you are dealing
Quote by ShredHead396

Selling to a few friends isn't going to provide you with an income like a job would.
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
Quote by matt169

No. You shouldn't. Just because it's hard to find a job doesn't mean you should resort to selling drugs to kids. What you should do however, is get your arse off the seat you're sitting on and go and find a job. That could possibly be much more constructive.

+62
Quote by m.f.k.r
Selling to a few friends isn't going to provide you with an income like a job would.

Hes said already that it will be income on top of a job which will be a nice bit of extra cash.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I don't know if I'll laugh if this guy gets caught for drug dealing.
Get a real job and avoid to be the lulee
Page 1 of 3