Frankie Boyle is leaving Just got this off MtW's Facebook status:

Mock The Week has good news and bad news. We're sad to confirm that Frankie Boylehas decided to leave the show and so won't be back for the nextseries... however, the next series is very likely to be coming to screens in January - 6 months earlier than usual!

I still love the show but... sucks

EDIT:

Frankie's suicide note
Today at 16:59
reply-to: reply@frankieboylefans.com
date: 2 October 2009 15:02
subject: Hey - Look at this...

My negroes, my bitches, I hope you are well

I have a few things to tell you, Frankie Boyle Club! This week, you should have received the decoding ring that allows you to read the messages on your membership card and badge. If you've not yet received the ring, it must be stuck in the post or we forgot to send it or something. Anyway, both messages read "I am a ****".

My book is oot! Here's a link to a wee sample chunk, in case you're wondering if it's any good:

http://www.frankieboyle.com/stuff/default.html

I'm also doing some more tour dates, including a DVD record at the Apollo on June 4 & 5. Dig it!

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=frankie+boyle

And finally, I've decided not to do any more Mock The Week. I've done what feels like a good few thousand of them now and I feel I've mocked the **** out of the week. I salute everybody there (salutes). I'm going to concentrate on next year's tour and some other funny things I'm writing. Be careful out there everybody.

Heil Hitler

Frankie x
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Last edited by Yngwi3 at Oct 2, 2009,
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Who and what?
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.

ALLAN HOLDSWORTH DISAPPROVES
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Both Boyle and Mock The Week can eat shit. Fucking awful excuse for comedy. They must be paying O'Brian a hell of a lot of money for him to agree continuing with that abortion of a show.
Quote by SG_dave
no point in watching it now

+infinity

Just as well I have tickets to see him at the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall next October then
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

I'de wait until this time next year for a new series if he was still on it.
Quote by josh999x
I'de wait until this time next year for a new series if he was still on it.

Agreed. Although, I can see why people might not like him, but in my opinion, he's amazing. As far as I can see, there isn't really anyone who is pushing the limit of what's 'acceptable' as far as he is... Not anyone who is allowed to be shown on TV anyway.

EDIT -

Quote by Preid
He was good in the 'To hot for tv' clips. Most of what he said was followed by Dara going 'the producers are wondering if you could actually mention something they can broadcast'.

That was absolutley amazing.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Oct 2, 2009,
I loved frankie's rants.

He was good in the 'To hot for tv' clips. Most of what he said was followed by Dara going 'the producers are wondering if you could actually mention something they can broadcast'.
I don't find Frankie Boyle funny in the slightest. The premise of the show is pretty **** too, and it makes it even worst when pretty much everyone on that show isn't funny. God, I hate Mock The Week.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
They best replace him with Billy Connolly, then mock the week would be even better

its sad to see him go though
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
I don't think I've EVER come across a more overrated show. Frankie Boyle is quite funny though, when he does stand-up anyway.

I was surprised Buzzcocks was still funny, hadn't seen it for ages.
Last edited by Novacane... at Oct 2, 2009,
That's kind of a shame. They best replace him with David Mitchell. Even though he wasn't very good in the last episode of the series. Seemed like he was trying to hard to be like Frankie.
Gay.

However, if they were to hire John Oliver or David Mitchell in Frankie's place as captain, the show would be even better.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23