As people know, i was trying to sell a flying v 7-string epiphone which was in fair condition on here for £100. Some deals fell through and i tried eBay, which had loads of interest but people tried taking the piss, offering (via email) £25 for a (when brand new) £500 guitar. I've just noticed apparently these guitars are shooting up in value like nothing before. They've just brought a 6-string version out for like $850.

So, i reckon the reason noone wanted it was because it needed a new tuning peg and the paint was a bit scuffed.

I am now going to get some new tuning pegs put on, and put new Gibson pick ups in it.

When i've done that, i want £300 for it. If anyone wants to know, gimmie a pm, if not it'll probably end up back on ebay or down at a local music shop.

Peace.
The reason I didn't buy it is because you were a prick about delivery. Next time be nicer to your customers and you might get somewhere.
How much is that in US coin?
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
The reason I didn't buy it is because you were a prick about delivery. Next time be nicer to your customers and you might get somewhere.

No, you woulda been getting a bargain even at double the price (seeing as though you can get proper Gibson tuners [a FULL set at that] for like £40) and then tried to tell me how i'd be shipping it. Your tone didn't come across as very nice so that's why i said no.

And to the other guy, in US Dollars its about £460.