It has returned!

Did anyone watch it last night?
I thought this week's guest presenter was going to be terrible [based on his previous work], but he kept the presenting in the style we are used to.
So it turned out pretty good.

Such a shame no more Bill Bailey though...
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
How great would it be if Mark Lamarr returned as host.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

What is this buzz ****?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by THE-IMPALER
Was just about to watch it on iplayer then I noticed that Fielding was on it.

What's wrong with him? And, I didnt watch it. I'm more of a Shooting Stars kinda guy Shame that's finished now...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

No Bill Bailley and No Simon Amstell?

No point even bothering to watch it
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
i think having different presenters is a good idea, it worked for Have i got news for you, and it means if they pick someone **** it doesnt ruin the whole thing
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Yeh, I thought it was good last night, but I love James Corden anyway
DO IT LIVE
Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
What's wrong with him? And, I didnt watch it. I'm more of a Shooting Stars kinda guy Shame that's finished now...

I don't find him funny. Altough it was pretty good when he was on Buzzcocks and Simon Amstell said about Coutrney Love murdering Cobain.
Last edited by THE-IMPALER at Oct 2, 2009,
I hate James Cordon - He is an unfunny fat moron. I want Simon Amstell back! Oh and Bill Bailey too.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
It was pretty good. I'm glad Noel is back. But the first time they did the guest presenter thing it didn't work very well because of the terrible guests that they had. Hopefully it'll be better this time.
I watched it, I thought Noel Fielding was funny but I really dislike James Corden, I've never liked him and last night it seemed like he was trying to be like Simon Amstell.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Bare Knuckle Riff Raff and Stormy Monday
Fender Eric Clapton Signature Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fulltone OCD
EHX Holy Grail Nano
BYOC Tone Bender Clone
Korg Pitchblack
Fender Bassman '59 Reissue
Last edited by Mikeyw1233 at Oct 2, 2009,
Quote by br33dlove
but without Bill Bailey it would be like Have I Got News For You without Paul Merton

And without Simon Amstell it's like Never Mind The Buzzcocks without Mark Lemar. In other words, you'll get used to it.
hello
Quote by opc100
And without Simon Amstell it's like Never Mind The Buzzcocks without Mark Lemar. In other words, you'll get used to it.

Mark Lemar wasn't funny half the time.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I miss Mark Lamarr

He was hilarious, he took the piss out of Preston(Ordinary Boys) on a show and he left half way through, brilliant
TBH, last night was surprising good. Ben Miller kinda made up for the lack of Bill and Simon TBH.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
TBH, last night was surprising good. Ben Miller kinda made up for the lack of Bill and Simon TBH.

True, I love Ben Miller. He really rescued that episode, because the woman on Phil's team was painful to watch. I hate it when they have guests like that on. They need more comedians and non-idiotic celebrities on there.
Quote by aaciseric
True, I love Ben Miller. He really rescued that episode, because the woman on Phil's team was painful to watch. I hate it when they have guests like that on. They need more comedians and non-idiotic celebrities on there.

Very true, she was awful and the presenter was very funny, I just miss Mark and Bill a lot

Also, Does anybody else think that Phil is not funny?
Quote by Duffman123
Very true, she was awful and the presenter was very funny, I just miss Mark and Bill a lot

Also, Does anybody else think that Phil is not funny?

I like Phil. He's very funny on QI and when he does stand up. But he's been on Buzzcocks for so long it's starting to get a bit repetative.
I loved the guest host. I've seen him before as a guest on the show when he chatted up that feminist, I can't recall her name. Pretty good. Noel Fielding is also great, but I'd rather see him replace Phil Jupitus (he's fun too, but Bailey takes the cake) instead of Bill Bailey.
Quote by Venice King
I hate James Cordon - He is an unfunny fat moron. I want Simon Amstell back! Oh and Bill Bailey too.

I agree 100% completely.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Duffman123
I miss Mark Lamarr

He was hilarious, he took the piss out of Preston(Ordinary Boys) on a show and he left half way through, brilliant

Im pretty sure that was Simon Amstell....

Quote by Duffman123
I miss Mark Lamarr

That... was Simon Amstell. Was his first season. Do your research, Lamarr would've done it

S t a i r s s r i a t S

i'm looking forward to seeing Rhod Gilbert as the host
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
i will watch it on iplayer. i saw the ending of it last night and was like wtf is this ****
IAMREALLYCOOL
I love Noel Fielding, he manages to be sarcastic but it seems like hes genuine.

I liked Simon though, sad hes gone.

And the female guests are always really embarassing to watch.

Glad to see the abuse of Blue + Lee Ryan has gone on.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Awesomeness factor has gone down with one million percent since Bill Bailey left.

It's still fun though.

In celebration of Bill Bailey's awesomeness, let's watch him play keytar on NMTB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TWnqDg79eQ

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Oct 2, 2009,