I've been wanting a BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Tribute Stealth for ages, but i obviously don't want to buy without trying it first.

I've been searching around online stores and phoning up shops, but nowhere seems to have a physical Stealth that i could go and try out.

My question: has anyone seen a Stealth in any shop in England recently?
so where in the uk are you then no point asking for shops in then uk the saying it`s too far to travel, do what everyone else does look online for the dealers at the manufacturers website or fing the distributor and visit their site.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
so where in the uk are you then no point asking for shops in the uk the saying it`s too far to travel, do what everyone else does look online for the dealers at the manufacturers website or fing the distributor and visit their site.

South East. I could go to most places in England by train but Newcastle is nearly in Scotland, too much money to get there just to try a guitar. But like i said if thats the best option then it'll have to do.

And i've done both those things with no luck.
Last edited by Ripping Corpse at Oct 2, 2009,
Just get one and if you don't like it use the returns policy. The guitar is pretty one-dimensional as far as tone goes, so if you've played other Bc Rich's you'll know approximately how it feels, so it's not much of a gamble.....wherebouts in southeast? I'm in Colchester and there's a decent shop in Norwich that might deliver...
Quote by Ikonoklast
Just get one and if you don't like it use the returns policy. The guitar is pretty one-dimensional as far as tone goes, so if you've played other Bc Rich's you'll know approximately how it feels, so it's not much of a gamble.....wherebouts in southeast? I'm in Colchester and there's a decent shop in Norwich that might deliver...

Near Peterborough.....

And i have been contacting the stores linked on Rossetti, with no luck.
It's a pretty nice guitar like. I played it like a month ago at the Newcastle shop might of been that one in the pic can't really tell lol but yeah it has a pretty nice sound to it defo geared towards metal but that goes without saying really. The build quality was very nice not what I was expecting from previous BC Richs I've played (tbf never played any really high end ones) the neck was really nice to play on too prefer Jackson or ESP but that's my personal opinion
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Oct 2, 2009,
Quote by sepultura alma
It's a pretty nice guitar like. I played it like a month ago at the Newcastle shop might of been that one in the pic can't really tell lol but yeah it has a pretty nice sound to it defo geared towards metal but that goes without saying really. The build quality was very nice not what I was expecting from previous BC Richs I've played (tbf never played any really high end ones) the neck was really nice to play on too prefer Jackson or ESP but that's my personal opinion

Yep, this would be my exclusive 'metal guitar,' i'd use my others for other styles.