Hey all,
I am thinking of buying the LDT JH-600. Just looking for peoples opinion on it before I dish out €1100/$1600(live in Europe, guitars are more expensive here) for it.

Any other suggestions would be nice too, something of a similar style, maybe not quite as expensive.

Thanks
Last edited by IamSatai at Oct 2, 2009,
Thanks for the reply. I play metal, I love all genres of metal. I find the black metal picking songs fun to play but my main priority is heavy riffing and shredding. Preferably something with a tremolo, would prefer kaler but OFR are nice too. Active p.u. would be best, I do prefer blackouts but emgs are awsome too.

I was also looking at the Schecter blackjack atx C-1, i'm a bit worried about the neck on it - I have heard it is quite thick and i'm looking for something thin. Not a big fan of the 1 inlay aswell.
Hope that helps and thanks again.
LTDs are great, and the JH 600 is a great axe. But, you could probably get more for the same price.

Like a used ESP Standard. *hint hint*

EDIT: Whoops, the 600s go for a lot less than I thought. You cold still do better for the price, but if you're sure that's what you want, go for it.

Last edited by EMGPWNS at Oct 2, 2009,
Hey thanks all for all the feedback, I really appreciate it. I will have a look at the axes you suggested.
LTD's upper range (401, 1000, and signature 600's) are very nice guitars for the price.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
the kh600 is a great guitar. you do however pay a little extra because it is a signature model. but the upside is its the only ltd that has the 81/60

EDIT: esp just came out with the ec1000 deluxe series in an 81/60 emg combination with a floyd!!! i would def get that over the KH model cuz it is the deluxe series and has better hardware/craftsmanship BUT if you prefer the KH thats cool
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Thanks for the reply Emergancy Exit but its actually the JH-600 not the KH-602 I am looking at. I wish it wasn't a signature model because you have to play more and I think it is a bit gimmicky but it has what I want and it looks nice.
Last edited by IamSatai at Oct 3, 2009,
oh my bad. are you talking about this one? http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-JH600-Jeff-Hanneman-Signature-Electric-Guitar?sku=542078

it looks to me to be a very nice axe it's not the prettyest ESP but it's very comfterble sounds good and gets the job done
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E