strange title i know but id juts like to know more about arpeggios really .
also any related styles or techniques, exercises or suggestions for good little licks

tah

please don't read this and only comment back on my grammar

just for the people who feel like they dnt understand this post :

id like a more in depth knowledge of arpeggios . . .

please
sweeping is straight arpeggios that tools like to do in guitar center
thanks for the input dude.
i am doubly aware of this information now

if anyone has links to lessons ( UG or not ) or have tabbed there own stuff id like t see some
just want to play sum nice slightly more tech arpeggio type stuff

its not something i normally play which is why i want to play more

just wanna diversify my playing tbh

cheeeers
take the root 3rd and 5th of a scale, find those notes on the neck and play them

EDIT: www.justinguitar.com has a whole section on arpeggios
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Last edited by bellamy_morello at Oct 2, 2009,
ahhhhh thats what i was looking for :P

string skipped ( without meaning to sound stupid) as in not playing the notes in order ????

see this is one of my problems , when im improvising i tend to go to the next string up or down and dont skip around , this starts sounding boring after a while :P

cheeeeers man

im not stupid i just need a stern hand to get me outta bad habits aha
Quote by syfg91
ahhhhh thats what i was looking for :P

string skipped ( without meaning to sound stupid) as in not playing the notes in order ????

see this is one of my problems , when im improvising i tend to go to the next string up or down and dont skip around , this starts sounding boring after a while :P

cheeeeers man

im not stupid i just need a stern hand to get me outta bad habits aha

No, you can play the notes in whatever order you like, but for string skipping a Cmaj7 say, you could play the C and E on the low E string, then skip to the G string to play your G and B...