i somehow managed to changed my mind about getting a spider jam or a spider 4 75 ad now im lo oking at vypyr tube 60 for 450$ or the vypyr 75 for $300 keep in mind theis is my first amp other then my fender sp-10 which came with my starcaster an i play a jackson dk2 if that help music genres are slayer to stevie ray and suggestions would be awesome cause i dont know if an extra 150 is worth it or if i should get the 75 watt and get the semperaI or II
General consensus is the Vypyr 60 is supposed to sound a bit better than the 75. The 60 sounds a bit fatter and warmer than the 75 on the same settings, but the 75 is tighter and more crisp (desired characteristics for metal) However, they both sound great to me.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
the tube definitely
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
IMHO, I would get a VK112, but if those are the 2 you want to choose from, the Spider would be better for metal and the Vypyr for rock and blues.
Quote by phlip999
IMHO, I would get a VK112, but if those are the 2 you want to choose from, the Spider would be better for metal and the Vypyr for rock and blues.
...?

The Vypyr IMO is a metal machine!
Quote by phlip999

The VK112 is only a good option if it's bought used, and then if the OP is willing to spend on the upgrades.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??