Hey, I'd just like to ask about wah pedals.

I'm going to buy one, but I don't know which, I've looked at the Dunlop Crybaby, but I'm wondering if there's any cheaper option. Do they all sound the same or is there a massive quality difference, etc. I'm going for the kind of sound in the Whole lotta love solo, and also in Dazed and Confused, if it affects the choice.

My second question is, is it possible to plug a Peavey Windsor head into a Marshall 1960a 4x12 cab? I'm thinking of building this half stack.

Thanks,
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)

Marshall VS100 Valvestate head with 4x12 angled cab

Squier Strat (Fiesta Red) 90's, Korean
I own a Crybaby, and it does what I want it to do. I believe the 535Q is highly popular.

As for the Windsor, I can't see why not. Although I'm not an expert, so meh.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
So - do you think a pedal like this would be any use for what I'm going for. (Think Jimmy Page use in Dazed and Confused, other Zeppelin wah songs)

I mean, so long as it gives the wah, it can't be half bad, right?

Here it is, tell me what you think, should I buy it?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WAH-WAH-FX-PEDAL-Harrier-Music-DF2210_W0QQitemZ260434150359QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Guitar_Accessories?hash=item3ca315c3d7&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)

I wouldn't get that. I've bought a cheap wah before and you get a lot of pop when turning on and off and the sweep of them is generally bad. A crybaby GB95C (or w/e it is) is generally pretty good although some round here dislike them, tthe 535Q is meant to be a better wah.

The windsor should be okay with the marshall cab just make sure you get the ohm levels right.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Ok, just one more question,

I'm sorry if this is a noob question

Could I plug any old combo amp into the Marshall 4x12 1960A cab? I know combos have speakers, but could I not improve the quality of the sound using that cab's speakers?

The reason I'm asking this is because I'm goign tob uy this speaker before someone else does, and I won't have a head for it until next month, so was hoping I could get some use out of it in the meantime.

Thanks,
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)