Pic below. Today I purchased a Vox AC4TV for my uni/practice use, a Boss CS3 (Compression/Sustain) and a Boss DD7 (Delay).

Not only am I having great fun with the delay but I must say I am very impressed by the Vox. It is a quality amp that packs a good punch, and the attenuator is very useful.

Given the price I wish I got this as my first amp instead of the Marshall MG I'm selling =[
Last edited by adhuv at Oct 2, 2009,
Pic Or Its A Mg Halfstack
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Congrats!!!!
I've had my eyes on the AC4 for awhile.
Also, the wattage selector isn't an attenuator (I don't think)
Hows it sound? Can it get gainey when the lowest wattage setting is cranked?

HNGD!

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
You realise posting an NGD with no pictures is like turning up to a birthday party without a present?

We're just going to flame you until we get what we want. And until then, you're worthless. =P

/kidding
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
There we go. =P

Very nice. The white tolex and brown mesh on the front always makes me think of cake...
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I've always thought of buying one of these and making a huge pedal board and running it through that. They are very cool amps!

HNAD!
HNGD

mmmmm... cake
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
HNGD!

I've been wondering what these amps are like but haven't had a chance to try one. Is it nice?
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dude, Planet Waves cables FTW

HNA&PD!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray