I have this stupid line from a rock (could be metal too) song stuck in my head and I need to find who it is ASAP before my head explodes.

It goes kind of like this: "Ooooooooooohhh-pen your eyes" (open your eyes). It's a male singing it, no screaming, no "shouting", pretty powerful. Tried Google, Youtube, etc... but my noobish lack of details is killing me right now. I'm almost sure that this line in the chorus.

Please help, reward = my services as your e-sex slave (or something else, whatever is cool with you).
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Sum 41 - Open Your Eyes

???
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Open Up Your Eyes - Daughtry

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
i think i know what your on about

is it fear factory????

EDIT: archetype i believe

Last edited by metal_al73 at Oct 2, 2009,
Guano Apes-open your eyes? probably wrong the singer in the song is a girl but sounds like a guy and good luck there like a hundred song's called open your eye's.
lol at all the song suggestions and no response from TS.

WHERE THE **** YOU AT MAN!?!?!???

Quote by CrossBack7
im 100% sure its: Eyes-Rogue Wave.

the chorus is exactly like that.
its a pretty cool song too.
Classical Guitarist
Voice is too deep to be Sum 41, not punk so Goldfinger is out, not Guano Apes, not Daughtry, too deep to be Alterbridge. Not quite Fear Factory but awesome song nevertheless. Thanks guys, appreciate the help. Keep 'em coming.

Why so long to answer? Had to listen to them, also I'm flippin ma burgerz (broke ass college dude).
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Quote by betrayedloyalty
open your eyes by alter bridge

This is what I would have guessed
Ok. I'll be back in 10 minutes but thanks for the suggestions, very appreciated so far.
PM for details.

Quote by miguelito2729
Voice is too deep to be Sum 41, not punk so Goldfinger is out, not Guano Apes, not Daughtry, too deep to be Alterbridge. Not quite Fear Factory but awesome song nevertheless. Thanks guys, appreciate the help. Keep 'em coming.

Why so long to answer? Had to listen to them, also I'm flippin ma burgerz (broke ass college dude).

Dammit, we will find your song.....eventually
Quote by miguelito2729

You're broke and can afford burgers? I can barely afford rice
I think it's "Open your eyes" by Guano Apes
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Guys, thank you all so much but I just found it by some pure coincidence. Killswitch Engage - Take This Oath. Very appreciated Pit. Good night y'all.

Will close thread in a bit.
PM for details.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!11

Don't close it!!!!!!

Quote by CrossBack7
I Cum Blood!!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by rko
well at least you found it!

I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out. It was a difficult task, but I think everyone worked really hard and overall, we've succeeded in ... uh ... meeting the goals we had been set.

Well, task completed!

Good job, everybody
Last edited by blue_strat at Oct 2, 2009,
i also agree with blue_strat. its been emotional, theres been tears and laughter but eventually we made it through and found the song, all give yourselves a nice gentle pat on the back

Quote by blue_strat

I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out. It was a difficult task, but I think everyone worked really hard and overall, we've succeeded in ... uh ... meeting the goals we had been set.

Well, task completed!

Good job, everybody

Absolutely, I mean there were people who said we couldn't do it, but we stuck to it and proved them wrong. Oh man I promised I wouldn't get emotional but.....it's just too much....