Hey,

I have two Tagima Topwood Custom models for sale, they are not stock models and cona't be gotten anymore. They are in awesome condition!

Tagima Guitars is the #1 manufacturer of electric guitars and basses in Brazil, they are fastly becoming the #1 distributor of acoustic instruments in the country of Brazil. These instruments are equal to or better in quality to American products such as Fender Custom shop, John Suhr, James Tyler, Cambell American, and other high end boutique guitars! Final quality control of the handmade line is overseen by master guitar builder Marcio Zaganin who has his own line of custom shop instruments.

Strat style body, Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets, Brazilian Maple Neck, Brazilian Marupa Body, Standard tremolo, 5 way selector switch, Humbucker - single coil - humbucker pickup configuration, 1 volume, 1 tone knob, flamed sunburst red color.

The other guitar available is a Strat style body, 22 fret Brazilian maple neck, Brazilian Marupa wood body, Standard tremolo, 3 way selector switch, humbucker - humbucker pickup configuration, 1 volume, 1 tone knob, flamed blue color.

Both handmade in Brazil.

I am looking for around $700 and am willing to listen to offers. I am willing to ship, Items are located in Phoenix, Arizona. E-mail for more pics.

tmgibson9@gmail.com

Thanks