Some people love it, some people hate it. Please feel free to tell me what you think, but if you hate it, I don't care unless you have constructive criticism. I appreciate it may not be your thing, and that's fine, but I would like to hear GOOD reasons why you don't like it other than subjective aspects.

Thanks in advance for your advice and critique!
Woah, I think it's quite sexy
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
thats a pretty nice design, good job
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
i like everything except the dragon seems out of place. Needs more squiggly bits around it so it blends in better.
i think the red out line should outline the drawing more, it looks a little too jagged,

but you did do a great job, you should do the whole thing
I have pictures from earlier, before I put the red on and extended the artwork by the pick cover. I think it looks better with the red, but the pictures above don't show the detail near the fretboard:

The first pictures give the impression that the red softens the sharp black edges, but that actually isn't the case, I'm just a retard at taking good photos

Thanks for the comments guys
Last edited by LordBishek at Oct 2, 2009,
I think it would look better if it was all black, faded a bit, and no pickguard, but that's just me.

That does look pretty damn nice, though. Acoustics can look so boring.

edit: Yeah, I like it more before the red.
I think it's kind of too much. I appreciate the intricacies, but the scattered design is too over the top for my taste. Also, I much prefer the simple black you had before you stuck the red on there. Personally, I think the red is a bit of an eyesore and contrasts with the browns of the guitar.
Quote by burndttoast
I think it's kind of too much. I appreciate the intricacies, but the scattered design is too over the top for my taste. Also, I much prefer the simple black you had before you stuck the red on there. Personally, I think the red is a bit of an eyesore and contrasts with the browns of the guitar.

+1
That looks amazing. I REALLY like that.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

the design as a whole flowed better before you added the red. still looks nice though.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Thanks guys. No, it's not got laminate or any finish. The guitar has a nice satin finish (don't like gloss finishes) and the permanent marker is put in areas where I don't put my hands. On my other guitars I haven't done as much artwork because I need a lot of the areas for percussion and just whacking the guitar occasionally
yeah it looks pretty cool. but it would've been better without the red :S
The red hides the details. Experiment on a scrap with a similar style pattern in black and red. Then cover the red with something that stands out. Like florescent pink or smth. Maybe an acrylic lacquer, applied with a brush, idk.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
It might be the photos, but I think it looks much better without the red.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Yeah, it's definitely cool, but in my opinion without the red and without a pickguard it would look amazing.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Looks good man, in my opinion it looked better before you put the red on, but i appriciate that it could just be a bad photo. I also think you should do more tribalish stuff to fill in the gaps, looks abit randomly spaced out at the moment, good drawing skills though dude.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Better before the red. Still cool as **** though.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??