Please Check out the new tunes!!!! And add my band if you like them. We are selling the E.P for 4 bucks!!

Broken Skull: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbx8l8hiZ4k
Blood Dead Warrior: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Inwo-YzY0&feature=related
nice its very old school. But i have nothing for u to comment back lol.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
Quote by bfredder92
nice its very old school. But i have nothing for u to comment back lol.

Ah really mate? Well thanks for the comment!! Yeah we worked on these 4 track on the E.P for over 4 months,we finally got them done last month.
Poorly EQ'd, riffs don't sound very thrashy, snare drum needs to be tightened up. vocals are pretty bad. sounds like black album.
Pretty good solo though. Sounds very Skolnicky.
Last edited by ShestShestShest at Oct 2, 2009,
I'm really digging your stuff, man! Great job with it!

I gotta agree though that the EQ isn't the best.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Last edited by no.mop at Oct 2, 2009,
Quote by ShestShestShest
Poorly EQ'd, riffs don't sound very thrashy, snare drum needs to be tightened up. vocals are pretty bad. sounds like black album.
Pretty good solo though. Sounds very Skolnicky.

Heh,I see well what do you recommend for improvement. And if thrashunlimited says its thrashy dude,its thrashy. You can even hear it on their radio.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

Quote by no.mop
I'm really digging your stuff, man! Great job with it!

Thanks a lot mate!!! We definitely play the music we play for the love of it.
Quote by ObliviousEnd
Heh,I see well what do you recommend for improvement. And if thrashunlimited says its thrashy dude,its thrashy. You can even hear it on their radio.Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

Thrash unlimited has played my bands least thrashy song on their radio so what they think is of little or no importance to me.
If you're serious about the band then ditch the singer, tighten the snare, and find a better producer.
The singer is not that bad, it gives it a cleaner kind of thrash sound, I like it. But I do agree that the snare needs to be tighened up, sounds loose and out of tune. And your EQing needs some work, I dont know where to begian, but the guitars sound kinda back there in the mix, like almost tiny, but clear. The tone is good, its just some frequencies need to be pulled forward and the rythem guitar needs to be heard next to the drums, not under it.

Dont know if that made sense.

Cool songs though, I liked them alot
Quote by ethan_hanus
The singer is not that bad, it gives it a cleaner kind of thrash sound, I like it. But I do agree that the snare needs to be tighened up, sounds loose and out of tune. And your EQing needs some work, I dont know where to begian, but the guitars sound kinda back there in the mix, like almost tiny, but clear. The tone is good, its just some frequencies need to be pulled forward and the rythem guitar needs to be heard next to the drums, not under it.

Dont know if that made sense.

Cool songs though, I liked them alot

Thanks mate. Adn yeah i man i only payed 300 bucks to record 4 songs. You cant ask for the best quality in the world with that amount of money. Its pretty much something to just get us out there with,you know?I'm the lead singer/lead guitarist by the way. And in no way am i going to stop singing just because a thrash nazi thinks my stuff isn't metal enough. A lot of other people appreciate and that's what matters.
I hate the vocals.

Other than the EQ or whatever its called... it sounds good. My opinion on recording and such isn't worth much though.
broken skull was really cool definately a black tide vibe their, singer needs to push out a bit and maybe someone do shouty backing vocals. needs vocal compresson and drums are not very well mixed and need more compression and eq adjustments.

c4c
Quote by lucertia.
broken skull was really cool definately a black tide vibe their, singer needs to push out a bit and maybe someone do shouty backing vocals. needs vocal compresson and drums are not very well mixed and need more compression and eq adjustments.

c4c

Man I hate being related to black tide,i really dislike them. Thanks mate,I dunno man we played a studio to do it. I don't know crap when it comes to recording.
Quote by ObliviousEnd
Man I hate being related to black tide,i really dislike them. Thanks mate,I dunno man we played a studio to do it. I don't know crap when it comes to recording.

Protip:-go to community college studios..they will do it for free as the students get practice time.

I think if your singer was more aggressive sounding it would be less like Black Tide!
Last edited by lucertia. at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by lucertia.
Protip:-go to community college studios..they will do it for free as the students get practice time.

I think if your singer was more aggressive sounding it would be less like Black Tide!

oh yeah? I gotta go check out a studio then.Yeah I think im going to be much more aggressive sounding,when it comes to recording again.
Quote by ObliviousEnd
oh yeah? I gotta go check out a studio then.Yeah I think im going to be much more aggressive sounding,when it comes to recording again.

oh you are the singer? good voice tho man that is the bottom line. i know i wouldnt like to hurt my throat.
Quote by lucertia.
oh you are the singer? good voice tho man that is the bottom line. i know i wouldnt like to hurt my throat.

Very,true. But,I'll learn the proper technique for next time around.
It is okay.

The vocals just don't fit the music... they'd work elsewhere though, they aren't poorly sang.

Riffing is alright... WAYYYY too slow to be thrash. I would call this hair metal before thrash. Production could use work.. Drummer has some fast feet, which is nice.

Solo and harmony riffs are pretty cool, too. It's not thrash and the vocals are too power metal for thrash, but it isn't bad. Good work / luck.

C4C

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1215431