So look what I brought home today!

Schecter C-1 Classic (Green)

Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.

and 2 pedals!

Digitech Bad Monkey

T.C. Electronics ND-1 Nova Delay...y...y...y...y...y...y

^^;
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
Last edited by RR787 at Oct 2, 2009,
Happy new gear day!

Awesome stuff. Clips?
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I'll see if I can record some stuff with the Laptop's mic. I just need some time really.
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
Pretty
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Nice!!!! I just picked up a ND-1 myself. it's a kickass pedal. CONGRATZ
Yeah, the camera isn't as good as the guitar itself...sadly.

Yesterday I was either screaming bends up on the neck or throwing out reverse delay lines. =D
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
T.C. Electronics ND-1 Nova Delay...y...y...y...y...y...y

call me silly but I laughted a lot xD
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Adrian89
call me silly but I laughted a lot xD

Silly...y...y...y...y
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
Man I love Classics
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Man I love Classics

They're quite awesome. It has a retarded amount of sustain, in where I easily pull those retardedly long vibratos. I literally have to kill the sound with my hand or it can go on for too much. Sadly, I don't gig anymore to like be pulling those off in front of an audience. I need a witness damn it! =(

The neck and tension is perfect for me, although I may end up dropping her to Drop C for the brootalz although I haven't decided yet. I got it as a trade and it had a 5-way switch and pull/push for Coil-Split, not sure if its normal for this model. The JB sounds pretty darn nice and although bright, I just EQ for it. Now that brightness isn't a bad thing, it's damn nice to have full definition on your chords even at ridicule distortions. The Jazz Neck sounds very...jazzy? lol

Beautiful cleans, and along my Mesa, the lead tone for my shreds sounds similar to Petrucci, only if I did too!

Now I really dislike one thing. It's not the guitar, rather it's me. I somehow end up staring at the beautiful inlay and fine, I really like it and I guess it's a love/hate kind of thing but I'm a very spaced out kind of guy and for example: I'm mostly playing some riff or solo at one point and suddenly, I get distracted by the inlays and I space out for about 5 minutes for no reason at all. It's been like that since yesterday. Guess I'm not used to feeling so pretty while holding a guitar.
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
Last edited by RR787 at Oct 3, 2009,
im not really into schecters but wow that is a pretty nice guitar.
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
not a fan of the inlays but its a sexy colour
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Awesome NGD, I have been saving for the bad monkey and classic for ages now!

How does the blue compare to the photo's of it on for example the schecter website? Is it darker? Greener? I can't really tell from your pics. The reason i ask is because whilst i really want one, i actually can't try before i buy being where i live, and i'd atleast like to know what the colour is like
Ibanez RG370DX
Schecter C-1 Classic
Valveking 112 w/ Celestion V30
Bad Monkey
Tanglewood TW28 Acoustic
It's green under the sun or no light at all(as long as it's visible). Under any kind of light, it goes from dark green to blue to black. Depending really, but I mostly see it as a beautiful green-ish blue, and you hear that from a guy that only likes that famous 80's neon green. I'm mostly anti-green and this guitar just blew me away.

I really recommend you the Bad Monkey and the Classic even more. It's a lovely guitar for all genres; feels, looks and sounds nice, anything else a guitarist may need?
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
It's a great guitar, had mine for months now and i'm very satisfied with it. You notice the massive mid boost the bridge pickup has, it's like turning the mids on your amp for 4-10.

Although i'm a little disappointed with the coil split. Even on the JB it seems it have overscooped mids and a significant gain cut and my amp doesn't seem to handle the overscooped mids so it always seems to come out muddy with the gain up, almost like a fuzz. Also i can't seem to get a sharp sound on the bridge coil tap which is strange, it always sounds like it's a lot closer to the neck. I will say that it sounds great with cleans though and it could just be my amp for the distortion so judge that for yourself.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
that inlay is amazing, never seen one of these before. HNGGD
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Last edited by SimplyBen at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by TOMMYB22
It's a great guitar, had mine for months now and i'm very satisfied with it. You notice the massive mid boost the bridge pickup has, it's like turning the mids on your amp for 4-10.

Although i'm a little disappointed with the coil split. Even on the JB it seems it have overscooped mids and a significant gain cut and my amp doesn't seem to handle the overscooped mids so it always seems to come out muddy with the gain up, almost like a fuzz. Also i can't seem to get a sharp sound on the bridge coil tap which is strange, it always sounds like it's a lot closer to the neck. I will say that it sounds great with cleans though and it could just be my amp for the distortion so judge that for yourself.

Well, Mesas are meant to be Treble cranked so I definately get a very crunchy and clear sound even with the gain at 10 and the BD boost on top of it all. I'd recommend a EQ for it? Even the BD can help you, since you can modify the Lows and Highs on it. That was a huge help for me, since the Bass on my Mesa is kinda loose sounding, so I had to pump it up a bit.

I guess from popular voicing in this forums, I need a NCameraD.
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221