old Transformers FTW!

HNPD!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Yay, new delay day! =D
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
cool beans man
HNPD!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
i love how the old transformers action figure has his thumb up. thats a sign you made a good purchase.
HNAD!!!
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
HNPD. Hardwire are badass pedals.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
i heard from a guy that some company was about to come out with those hardwire pedals, and digitech just bought out their design and whatnot and released it as digitech products. whether or not this is true, they made a good choice regardless of how they came up with them lol. these pedals are pretty great

HNDD
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
i heard from a guy that some company was about to come out with those hardwire pedals, and digitech just bought out their design and whatnot and released it as digitech products. whether or not this is true, they made a good choice regardless of how they came up with them lol. these pedals are pretty great

HNDD
Bingo. Hardwire is a line of pedals designed a third party and distributed/marketed by Digitech.

Nice to see another DL-8 user. So many juicy sounds to be had from this pedal if you can be bothered to get it all dialed in. Glad I got this instead of the DD-20, myself.

HNPD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
i like my dd-20 because of the presets and 8th note, dotted 8th note, etc capabilities. unless the dl-8 can do tha too lol, well then awesome buy and sorry for being dumb.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣