Gear:
Jackson rr3
Dean Mlx With Emg
Esp/Ltd M-250
Peavy Vypyr
Peavy Bandit
Old Dunlop Wah (Mine Forever)

Quote by Stentroll
I just hope I don't wake up and King Kong is sodomizing me while I try to turn off the alarm clock.
"You raging homosexual..."

And anything from "You're a baby toucher!" To "Drop dead" Oh, there's also "Your mother.."
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Last edited by IbanezRGS at Oct 3, 2009,
ba-zing

I use it far too much.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I find myself saying "don't be an asshole" pretty casually, with a bit of inflection on "ass". Can apply to any situation where someone is doing something that annoys me or could annoy someone else and I'm only half concentrating on the conversation/what I'm doing.

Example - *someone tries to get my attention by hitting me repeatedly*

Me - "Don't be an asshole, what up?"

It really doesn't translate well to the internet, but whatever.
I use the term "baby with down syndrome" far too much when describing easy tasks.
Freaking A.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
"Fuckadoodledo man" has been my catchphrase lately
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
'none of your beeswax (i.e. none of your business)'

'okey dokaley' like Ned Flanders!

'you confuse me with someone who gives a damn'

'you mongofied piece of ****'
Last edited by lucertia. at Oct 3, 2009,
whatever floats your boat.
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
deez nuts.

IE: Have you seen them?

Seen who?

Deez nuts.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I'll tell yah what' -HankHill
VOX AC15 Classic Combo
Gibson SG Menace
Parker p-42
AnalogMan modified TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss DD-20 Giga-Delay
Boss Compression sustainer
Maxon AF-9 Auto Filter Wah
"Bull-f*cking-horse sh*t!"

"Got dangit, Bobby."
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Supersonic64
whatever floats your boat.
+1
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
When I go to Hardees (Carl's Jr. for those on the west coast), or McDonalds and order biscuits for breakfast I always get sausage biscuits. But when I order I don't just say "let me get two sausage biscuits". I say it like this "let me get two SASS-age biscuits". It's funny believe me. When you say "sass-age" you gotta stress the "sass" part and say the entire word "sass-age" in a high pitched voice.

Yeah it's juvenile and I'm in my 30's and should know better but I've been doing it since I was about 13 and I ain't gonna quit now.

Another juvenile thing I do that really isn't a catchphrase or anything but I like to go running though Wal-Mart or any other crowded place with my hand over my ass like I'm trying to keep my cheeks clenched and making a beeline for the bathrooms. Instant laughs. One time I did it and my wife said some old lady came up to her and said "oh dear, I hope he makes it. I know how that feels".

LULZ.
Shut the **** up. At school I say that about every five sentences because of how stupid and judhemental dumbass people are
Quote by slipknot5678
Shut the **** up. At school I say that about every five sentences because of how stupid and judhemental dumbass people are

That made me lol.
"go kill yourself"
"huzzah!"
"fuckin shitballs!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
God I hate when people say the same thing over and over. Most of them are just stupid and not witty or funny at all. Whats the point int saying some silly word everytime something happens? Only funny if your a 12 year old.

/endrant
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
I do not.

A fool who exposes himself on webcam says on regular occasions: "And my arse is the queen of sheba."

He is a penis who should stop hitting on certain girls.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
I sing-narrate past events to the tune of Sweet Caroline, Every Breath You Take, You Can Go Your Own Way, and various other songs.

There's a focus on making fun of my friend who decided to share that he had somehow crapped his bed one time and/or replacing the occasional word I don't know with "penis."

Surprisingly it hasn't gotten old yet.
Furthermore, I do say "and I jizz in my pants..." a lot. Usually in respect to one fat ginger guy talking to a certain pair of ladies. If either of them make physical contact with him we say "And I jizz in my pants."

Also I say to my friend - "Alex, with your face like a grieving cod." quite a bit.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
I call people a "testicle" sometimes.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
i seem to be saying 'no **** sherlock' far more than the norm
Brah.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
OH NO HE DIDNT! Wait...wait...I'm getting something in my ear...this just in... HE DID!

People hate it, but I love it.
For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I use it everytime.

Friend: The Orlando Magic just lost man.
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Friend: Do you want burger or pizza?
Me:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

New Classmate in School: Hi, I'm Amy, what's your name?
Me:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

Last edited by output24 at Oct 3, 2009,
Page 1 of 4