I am having serious feedback problems with this amp and cant get it fixed! I play a gibson les paul, gibson explorer, and a usa tele and they all seem to feedback just as much. If anyone has any ideas i.e. Presence turned down and/or some other tip or trick please fill me in. Ive tried noise gate pedals but they KILL my clean tones. Thanks in advance for the info!
turn the volume down...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
There should be a noise gate built in. Hold the "tap" button as you turn the reverb over 12 o' clock.

Do you use additional distortion/overdrive pedals?

Do you play loud, turn the volume down. The bigger the room, the higher the volume can be.

Do you have active or passive mics?
One thing I've noticed on the line six is that the channel volume will cause feed back try it instead of just the master
Quote by kyle62
I'm thinking microphonic preamp tube.

+1, i dont know where the tubes are on that amp, but take the back cover off, and find the preamp tubes (the small ones) and take a pencil, and tap the eraser on each of the tubes, with the amp turned up a bit higher than usual, so that if you hear a noise when you tap the tube, you'll know that theres something wrong with the tube
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
+1, i dont know where the tubes are on that amp, but take the back cover off, and find the preamp tubes (the small ones) and take a pencil, and tap the eraser on each of the tubes, with the amp turned up a bit higher than usual, so that if you hear a noise when you tap the tube, you'll know that theres something wrong with the tube

you will almost always hear noise. so if you hear ALOT of noise, or if one tube has much more noise than the rest, than that is your problem.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
For old time's sake:

How to fix a Line 6 Spider Feedback:

Treble: 6
Mids: 4
Bass: 8
Presence: 7.5
Gain: 5 (adjust to taste)
Volume: 0

But seriously,

your question has been answered in other posts.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6