Hi all,

It's time to buy a new guitar... But of course I don't know which guitar I should buy. This is the choice:

Number 1: epiphone sg G-400

Or

Squier affinity strat

If I will buy the Squier I probably gonna give him an overhaul new electronics, tuners etc. And If I buy the Epiphone I will leave it alone....

The music I play is by Story of the year, sum 41, blink 182, Nofx and other bands like that.

So does anyone have some advice?
Get a squier VM or CV strat? I think they're about the same price as the epi, probably better too.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
if this is your second guitar, dont bother, its not really going to do you any good getting either one of those

if it is your first, which i doubt, a fat strat is probably the way to go
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
Quote by 601210
You're playing through what amp?

A ibanez gta 15 R... It's not that good but the sound is decent for in my room and I got a zoom g9.2tt effect processor.

This will be my third guitar but I go for the squier I will probably put lil killers from guitar fetish in it. So I don't want a HSS guitar, I already got one too
Quote by niels-uiterwaal
A ibanez gta 15 R... It's not that good but the sound is decent for in my room and I got a zoom g9.2tt effect processor.

This will be my third guitar but I go for the squier I will probably put lil killers from guitar fetish in it. So I don't want a HSS guitar, I already got one too

i just find it a bit strange that your going for low end gear for a third guitar
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
Quote by Bob_Smith
i just find it a bit strange that your going for low end gear for a third guitar

I'm not a pro guitar player so I find it more fun to look for a good price/quality ratio then spare a lot of money and just buy one guitar... It's just more fun to have all kinds of guitars then only one high quality in my opinion