Well guys, I'll be out cold in about half in hour, in the meantime, what do you guys think about NyQuil? I personally think that it's the best, most effective, worst-tasting cold medicine ever. But that's just my opinion. What do you think?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Le_Bunny
I thought this was about Pokemon.

I'll go now.

/cyndaquil.

-1 for fail of pokeman knowledges.

anyways.

NyQuil sucks.

Tylenol PM ftw.
it actually tastes alright too and it puts you on your ass.
Thanks honey, say hi to your husband. [device on his belt beeps] Oh, I've got AIDS again, better take my NyQuil Cold, Flu and AIDS. [takes pill] All gone

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
I had a handful of Nytol last night and sat in the dark listening to Sunn O)))
Felt like I'd been eaten by a whale in slow motion
ohai little sig.
NyQuil knocks me out for the night, it's awesome. I had a vicious cold last week and slept through the entire night without hardly moving. Though I did have some odd dreams
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Triple C's motha fvcka (codine cough cold or something like that) it will help alot. Its the strongest over the counter one Ive seen
Quote by Kevin19
I personally think that it's the best, most effective, worst-tasting cold medicine ever.

This
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox

//Thread
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.