I'm getting no sound from my guitar through my effects. I dunno if I'm making somesort of schoolboy error. But all the leads I'm using work but once i plug them in no sound comes out.

This is my chain in order:

Fender telecaster > Korg picthblack > Philosophers tone > Subdecay Stupid Box > Stereo Memory man > Peavey bandit 112.

Like I said all my leads work, my guitar and amp work. But once I chain it all up i get no sound. Im a bit of a n00b when it comes to chains so any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Have you checked each pedal individually?

Are you using batteries?
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
2 pedals are powered on a supply, and the other 2 are batteries. I'll check now...
I just checked all the pedals and My subdecay Stupid box isn't letting sound through, what could be wrong with it?! its like my favourite pedal :/
is it one of the battery powered ones by any chance?

If so, try a new battery.

If not, try it with a battery.
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
it is a battery powered one, but the battery is full. Should I try a new battery anyway?
yeah, worth a try.

Also try running it with a power supply if you have one.

I take it this pedal worked before? when was the last time you tried it?
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
the last time I tried it was at a gig exactly a week ago, but im afraid I dont have a power supply for it, any chance soldering could've come loose inside?
One of your other power supplies would probably work, if any of them are a 2.1mm 9V adaptor with a negative center?

I think the pitchblack's adapter should fit?
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?