So guys, It's finally come about that I'm making (well, essentially assembling) a guitar
I'm fairly skint at the moment because I've had to pay out for a bike repair and some other stuff but still

I have an Ibanez RG350 neck (Wizard II) with an AANJ heel on it.
I also have all of the electronics and the jack plate from the RG350.
I'll be using the stock pickups from the Ibanez for the time being because they're good enough in my opinion and can stay for the time being.

The body I have bought is 3 piece mahogany with a maple veneer (depending on the light it can look flamed or quilted, I'm unsure which)

apologies for the quality, my LG Viewty is broken so I'm currently relying on a webcam

I'm still unsure on the finish although it will definetly be trans due to the nice wood

I currently need a floating trem that wont break the bank.
Is a Jackson Licensed Floyd a good trem?
Any idea's for the finish?
Jackson LFR's are pretty good, among the best of LFR's. Mindful, they won't be as good as Gotoh or Schaller, but they're pretty good.
I say do Trans Silver with all black hardware.
I would say wait until you can get an original, they is amazing!!!! But if you want one right now, the Jacksons LFR's are the best.
Quote by Baby Joel
Jackson LFR's are pretty good, among the best of LFR's. Mindful, they won't be as good as Gotoh or Schaller, but they're pretty good.
I say do Trans Silver with all black hardware.

I had no idea trans silver existed
and at present it pretty much is black hardward (well, the tuners are all i have hardware wise, other than the pickups being black )

Quote by Dio10101
I would say wait until you can get an original, they is amazing!!!! But if you want one right now, the Jacksons LFR's are the best.

I don't intend to spent that much on a bridge though so a Jackson is probably my best bet :P