Thought that the pit would enjoy this. Found it on digg.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I love this sort of thing, makes you wish you had the balls to do it yourself.
Quote by bendystraw
I love this sort of thing, makes you wish you had the balls to do it yourself.

Yeah I would never go this far, however I did draw a whale on my math test, didn't get the answer right like the other guy though

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
Hahahaha, oh man, that's pretty damn good. Artwork is great too! Matriarchy is definitly shown, I dunno what that teacher doesn't see. It's obviously a woman.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Why did the teacher write in colored pencil? Lol, I've seen this before but it's funny.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Wow, that's great. Why did she write in colored pencil though?
And now that we're on the subject of these, does anybody have any other pictures like this one?
If you like that, check out this one; I was drinking applejuice when I read it.... it ended up coming out my nose............ applejuice is very acidic..... but anyways, it's hilarious.
Well I once did something similar though not as funny.
I was talking in class s my teacher told me to fill two A4 pages writing how to behave in class for the next class, and that I'd have to read it in front of everyone.
So I filled it with stuff like "You should not drink cola in class", "You should not drink Vodka in class", "You should not drink Scotch in class", "You should not drink Gin in class", "You should not smoke Marlboro in class", "You should not smoke Camel in class", "You should not smoke L&M in class", "You should not smoke MJ in class", then I moved on to "You should not hit the teacher in class", "You should not hit Amit in class", "You should not hit John in class"... Etc etc etc...
The teacher told me to read it without reviewing it first. The whole class started laughing, and the teacher had to accept it since I did what she told me after all .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by ☼Blink☼
Yeah I would never go this far, however I did draw a whale on my math test, didn't get the answer right like the other guy though

I once handed in half an introductory paragraph, 7 pictures of elephants and the caption "Do I get extra marks for elephants?" Apparently you don't.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
lol that's epic.

But for those of us who don't know, just what are abstinence cartoons? I'm guessing some school-administered anti-sex propaganda?
i do stupid **** like that all the time, just not going that far.

earth science test

Q:What is the rare 4th type of igneous rock?
A:Kryptonite

Q:What isn't one of the main areas of study in earth science?
A:Unicorn hunting
the game
My friend wrote his whole R.E. exam about Oblivion i.e. deadra etc
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Bare Knuckle Riff Raff and Stormy Monday
Fender Eric Clapton Signature Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fulltone OCD
EHX Holy Grail Nano
BYOC Tone Bender Clone
Korg Pitchblack
Fender Bassman '59 Reissue
too much win.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by herby190
If you like that, check out this one; I was drinking applejuice when I read it.... it ended up coming out my nose............ applejuice is very acidic..... but anyways, it's hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHA Dude, he only got a "D"! That's awesome!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by Mikeyw1233
My friend wrote his whole R.E. exam about Oblivion i.e. deadra etc

I've once related one of my history essays to Star Wars.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
One of my cousins did something like this on her anatomy test:

"How does the egg decide which sperm to impregnate it?"
"Whichever one calls shotgun"

Full credit.
Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60

Currently saving for:
Agile/Gary Kramer 7 string
Quote by herby190

Greatest. Essay. Ever.
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by JackTheNobody
One of my cousins did something like this on her anatomy test:

"How does the egg decide which sperm to impregnate it?"
"Whichever one calls shotgun"

Full credit.

I'd give that a distinction. Not only is she right, that's hilarious.

I've gotten a couple of things like this on my prac, although nothing nearly as bad as that essay and the abstinance drawings (I'm at uni doing high school teaching). It makes marking so much more fun.

Still, what kind of screwed up school makes students draw abstinance ****? I'm a freakin' teacher and even I don't see the merit in that! That's just as bad as forcing religious studies onto the kids!

A trick to do to piss off your english teachers when you have a crappy set text or video or whatever, is write in your essays that you hated it and properly justify why. I used to do that, they hated it because they didn't agree with me, but they had to give me full marks regardless.

Personally, I reckon that if a student can do that in any of my tests they should be congratulated for being smart enough to be a smart arse and get away with it.

Oh, and I can't stop laughing at the eyes on the 'Heathy Alternative' tile.
Last edited by JohnnoEH at Oct 3, 2009,