last thread was closed, OK, here is it again (rhyme, alliteration, etc. might not be there cause the lyrics are really in spanish, im posting them in english so you understand them)

I went to the sky
I pulled down the moon
I did it
Just for your beauty
Id die for you
I gave you my heart
You only gave me
False love

Dont know if I want
Dont know if I wait

CHORUS
From that bitter and sweet mouth
Black and bitter mouth (dont know synonims for bitter, but in spanish, it uses a synonim)

I was so happy
By giving you love
I dont know
What really happened
Now i dont care
Id better leave
Now ill stay
With Rock N Roll

Dont know if I want
Dont know if I wait

CHORUS
Black and bitter mouth

BASS SOLO

CHORUS
Black and bitter mouth

C4C
Quote by actaderock
last thread was closed, OK, here is it again (rhyme, alliteration, etc. might not be there cause the lyrics are really in spanish, im posting them in english so you understand them)

I went to the sky
I pulled down the moon
I did it
Just for your beauty
Id die for you
I gave you my heart
You only gave me
False love

This is an alright introduction. Its very cliche though "pulled down the moon" and "Id die for you" but since it is a love song that is allowed to slide.

Dont know if I want
Dont know if I wait

I see what your trying to do with this but maybe if you finished this part with false love it would be better otherwise it just seems random. This would connect to your chorus better too.

CHORUS
Black and bitter mouth (dont know synonims for bitter, but in spanish, it uses a synonim)

I was so happy
By giving you love
I dont know
What really happened
Now i dont care
Id better leave
Now ill stay
With Rock N Roll

Again a bit cliche but I can see your originality by ending it with saying you will stay with rock. This verse is the best part of the song.

Dont know if I want
Dont know if I wait

CHORUS
Black and bitter mouth

BASS SOLO

CHORUS
Black and bitter mouth

C4C

Overall it was an alright love song. I can see it being really catchy with some music but it is not what i would call even close to a lyrical masterpiece...5/10