Ok, as the case may be, I've been using one of those big chunky leather straps that can barely fit on the stock strap holders of my guitar. As such, it has frequently pulled out the screw. Now, the hole where the screw goes is completely threaded, I can't screw it back in or anything. What should I use to fix this? Wood glue?
I would suggest filling in the hole, then drill a new pilot hole, and use that to help the screw get back in there.
Quote by savage94
put the guitar in a big bin and light a yellow smoke bomb at the bottom and put the lid on. i think it should work.
There are a few different ways to fix it. Easy way is to use a bigger screw. The best way would be to fill the hole with some toothpicks and wood glue. Once it has dried you'll have something solid to screw back into.
fill the hole and put the screw in again, then get a new strap so the problem doesn't happen again
Quote by Pyrotechie
Ok, as the case may be, I've been using one of those big chunky leather straps that can barely fit on the stock strap holders of my guitar. As such, it has frequently pulled out the screw. Now, the hole where the screw goes is completely threaded, I can't screw it back in or anything. What should I use to fix this? Wood glue?
Wood glue alone won't do it. You need something to take up the extra space and put pressure against the wood. Do this, it sounds hacked, but it works. Trust me...

Get some Titebond wood glue and some wood toothpicks.
Cut several toothpicks to the right length so they fit in the hole.
Put some glue in the hole and stuff as many toothpicks into the hole as you can.
While the glue is still wet, screw the strapholder back in.
Leave it overnight.
Done.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.