Ok, so i want to go to Download festival with 4 other people we are coming from Australia and flights are $2300 return. How much generally is a ticket for the full 3 days and a Hotel nearby, and how much is it just to camp. THanks
take it to the pit man this isnt the place, but if i remember correctly last time i went i got a camping ticket (thats like 5 days camping and full access all 3 days of bands) for like 114 pounds i think, im not positive but pretty sure its in that ballpark.
Not a clue,
Have you looked at their site?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Jesus dude.

Just get a huge screen linked to download website in your garden, flood the garden with water so its 4 feet of mud, dont wash for 4 days, get some ugly skanks to give you a bj and water down your beer and you will save yourself a lot of cash and get the experience.
Quote by lucertia.
Jesus dude.

Just get a huge screen linked to download website in your garden, flood the garden with water so its 4 feet of mud, dont wash for 4 days, get some ugly skanks to give you a bj and water down your beer and you will save yourself a lot of cash and get the experience.

That's pretty good

Quote by padgea7x
Not a clue,
Have you looked at their site?

Yeah but its like tickets no longer on sale for download 2009 and doesnt say how much they were
Quote by Drapte
Yeah but its like tickets no longer on sale for download 2009 and doesnt say how much they were

Ahh right, well go with stephen_rettie's answer.