Well gents I finally tried one. I'm going to start with a tl;dr, this thing is AMAZING.

First thing I thought when I plugged in was that the cleans were very very good. It had a suprising amour of headroom as well started to break up around 5 on the volume knob. Very nice thick tone to it as well, it took me about 2 mins of EQ'ing to find a tone I adored.

Next thing that jumped out at me was this thing is freaking loud, I cranked it up for a bit and it was brilliant, I reckon that it might (just) be useable with drums but don't quote me on that

It's definitley a vintage Marshall tone & roar, the nickname mini bluesbreaker is
spot on it sounds amazing. It takes pedals as well, I plugged in with a Maxon OD9 I think it was, sounded sublime.

All in all, I want this amp. Really badly want it. There was a guy testing out a Blackstar HT-5 just down the aisle and IMO it had nothing on the Marshall.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Yeah it is. It's not got MG syndrome of being over priced. If you think the Blackstar is worth it then this is definatley worth it.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

I take it that with a nice OD/DS pedal, it can handle hi gain well?
How is it with the lower frequencies (Downtuned, etc)?
Once I saw this amp I wanted it so bad. Thanks for the reveiw.
No probs guys, I know a few people had been interested so thought I'd do my
part

Joel: I imagine it could if you push it, you'd have to try it out first because I'm not a really high gain player so I didn't check. It'd probably be suited around the Metallica level, not super higain but a decent chugging tone.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

Nice, if there was a 15 watt version, I'd probably look into it. 5 watts isn't normally loud enough to get over drums, with clean headroom.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
If only they could make a version that had the versatility of the HT-5 (MV, effects loop, etc) but kept the brilliant tone.
nice review
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice review but i'll stick to my "cheaper" Blackheart Little Giant
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me