My birthday is rapidly approaching and my wife has asked what I'd like as a present. I'm tempted to say a pedal but I'm not sure which one. At the moment I have a Weeping Demon, MXR Super Comp and Bad Monkey before the amp and a Hardwire Delay and MXR Line Boost in the loop. I'd originally thought of some kind of distortion pedals but I've now got it set up so that the amp's existing drive channels sound good so it's not so urgent. Other than possibly a chorus pedal I'm a little stumped as to what to get. If you have any pedal suggestions or indeed any other birthday gift ideas that would be in a similar price bracket I'd love to hear them. I'm in a band that plays a range of Rock based covers if that helps.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
I'd look into the "H2O" Chorus/Echo combo, sounds great! Maybe a Flanger, or a Phase 90. A great Reverb Unit would do wonders, like a Verbzilla, Hardwire Reverb or a Spring Chicken, something sweet. Loopers provide a ton of flexibility.

But if I had to suggest just one, Id say go for a Big Muff or a Fuzz Face
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
A chorus pedal is a good idea. See if you can find an older Small Clone?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Well do you like all of those pedals? or do you want to replace them. maybe an EQ or looper?
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
The pedals I have are all excellent. If I got a chorus it wouldn't be a Small Clone as I tried one and it didn't work in the loop of my amp.
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Managed to pick up a Hardwire Chorus pedal on Ebay for £45 and it's absolutely fantastic, as all Hardwire pedals seem to be. Unfortunately, the wife has now taken it off me until my birthday
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Zvex Fuzz Factory is the **** dude.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

I second the H2O. Love mine. You say your distortion is covered but the Big Muff provides a unique tone.