Page 1 of 2
Depends on your school. Are they strict?
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.
They may not approve, but if you don't get in their face about it, I doubt they'll make you change or anything.
They'd have you arrested for wearing a shirt that bad.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by stewart2012
i doubt they would make a big deal about it. bring a hoody just incase

That's what I was gonna do.
Ah, I'm sure that shirt won't get you in trouble. At the school I go to, things like that are okay, but it can't have racism, vulgar comments, (and "All Shall Perish": Just tell whomever asks that it's a band), and sex, etc.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
the shirt looks crap, but I don't think they'd be that bothered because there isn't any actual killing
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Is this like a dare or something? Cuz that is one ugly shirt...
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Sick shirt..love ASP and i wear a whitechapel shirt to school and its got a guy tied in chains..And nobody gave a **** so i say go for it.
I'd what I would do with that is wear it under another open shirt. that way if anyone gives you static you just button up. Thats what I did with my cheech and chong shirt but nobody really cared.
Freedom isn't free...

It costs like ten dollars a gram
buy it, wear it to school, if they don't like it you get sent home for the day. either you have a shirt or you dont go to school its a win win situation
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Can't even read what the hell it says without leaning into it and squinting. Your school administration will just think that you vomited on a black shirt. Should be alright.
I once got kicked out of my Christian school's library for wearing an explicit Dimmu Borgir shirt. Fuck yeah, puberty.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I wore a sex pistols shirt to school the other day and they made me turn it inside out..
but my school is really strict so I doubt they'll care.
Add Me!

If man is five...
If the devil is six...
If GOD IS SEVEN...
Quote by flamedragon88
who gives a **** your a metalhead, they can screw themselfs \m/

This

If your that metal why should you care what they say? Just wear the **** out of it.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
looks fine...one of my friends wore the kill 'em all album shirt. with the blood and all on it. no problems...
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by drummersRsmart
Depends on your school. Are they strict?

words right out of my mouth. My highschool didn't care at alll, i would wear my Behemoth shirt, which was quite graphic, cannibal corpse, one guy wore his Scars of the Crucifix Deicide shrt, which is extremely offensive lol, and also I wore my Bart Marley tshirt all the time, which clearly depicted a rastafarian Bart Simpson smoking a rather large doobie

so yeah, it all depends. That shirt would have been kosher at my school. In fact, apart from one time, i've never seen a kid at my old highschool have to change what they were wearing or get sent home for it, ever. One time though, one of my friends was wearing a bullet belt, and they told her she couldnt wear it for some reason lol, i though tht was bogus
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Alex Vik
If you have to ask, it probably is.

nah, little weiner kids feel the need to ask approval for anything thats even moderately naughty, because they want to start a stir

trust me, I teach kids' karate, i should know
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
No one's going to complain against a shirt they can't even read.

So, probably not.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by flamedragon88
who gives a **** your a metalhead, they can screw themselfs \m/

Really? He listens to All Shall Perish, Veil of Maya, and all of that other scene crap, he is not a metalhead, we have more class than that. I wore a suit and tie to school everyday.
In all seriousness though, it depends on your school, I wore a Goatw-hore shirt that said, "Stay sick, stay fvck, hail satan." on the back and I had to take it off, probably because the profanity; but I doubt your school will say anything.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I wouldnt wear that shirt if I got paid.

my school wouldnt care though.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
It might be innapropriate if somebody was muredered with a chainsaw on your school. If not, I don't see the problem.
Page 1 of 2