Can anyone judge how much this guitar should cost.

- It sais Epiphone By Gibson on the neck, and the serial number is a gibson standard.

"Your guitar was made at the
Nashville Plant, TN, USA
February 19th, 1979" - from The Guitar Dater Project.

- It is a strat body.
- Floyd Rose system.
- Two single coils and one humbucker.
- Black and creme.

I was about to sell it for around 500 dollars when some guy said i should ask in this forum, if 500 was enough. He said might be a collector's item.

thank- emil
That thing was made on my bday! Different year though, have you tried here for the serial no. yet? Looks pretty rare, if a true collecter found it I think they might consider $500 an exaggeration of a steal. Just my drunken guess though.

EDIT: Oh and you have tried GDPfor the serial lol.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at Oct 3, 2009,
Quote by consecutive e
That thing was made on my bday! Different year though, have you tried here for the serial no. yet? Looks pretty rare, if a true collecter found it I think they might consider $500 an exaggeration of a steal. Just my drunken guess though.

EDIT: Oh and you have tried GDPfor the serial lol.

Yeah i allready tried Guitar Dater Project. Ive allready wrote the information. :S
Quote by Ghold125
Can we get some bigger pics?

Sorry Theyre what i got? But if theres som specific details you need, i might be able to help. If your thinking about condition and scratches and all that, ... it is quite scratched but no strokes.
Your best bet is to email Gibson, thats obviously a rare bird and Gibson/ Epiphone were not very good at documenting guitars in the 70's.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Looks nice ,not to mention ''MADE IN THE U.S.A...... where the best guitars are made!!!!Lovn,g theU.S.A,,,,,,,,,,,,,, rock on rock hard
Quote by zorbozate
Looks nice ,not to mention ''MADE IN THE U.S.A...... where the best guitars are made!!!!Lovn,g theU.S.A,,,,,,,,,,,,,, rock on rock hard