EDIT: i forgot to put the "i've" in the title not done on purpose

this is my 34th song that i've composed and it is also my personnel favourite please leave a comment or rate

C4C

The song is called "Find my way" it's in my profile
or click on this link

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Mikeboss/music/all/play710807
Check out and rate my songs in my profile if you have a moment to spare
All my Songs are Rock Influenced
Last edited by Mikeboss at Oct 3, 2009,
Humble.

It's nice, I just don't like the vocals that much. They sound edited; maybe they're not, but they have that sound, you know? Also they're a bit loud. The rest of the song would have a much higher impact if they were mixed for evenly with the vocals.

The instrumentation was good, though. The piano intro and use throughout fit well.
cheers alot of people say that it sounds good but i've always sucked when it comes to vocals
even if did rush them a bit so that i could finish before the going back to college
and can see exactly what you mean in your comment
cheers
never heard that before but i can see the ressemblance now, i used quite commen chords for the piano, they're used in quite alot of rock songs, The Offspring, sum 41, Simple plan + loads and loads of other bands use them, they're quite commen because it's easy to sing over them compared to other chord changes,
nothing can be entirely original with the number of muscians everywhere,

everyone has there influences the only ressemblance would be between the first 2 chord changes the structure, chorus are completly different

thanks for pointing it out though cos it's a really nice song in the video
I thought it was pretty decent.
And yeah, that chord progression is very common so I can see where he's getting at.. but any chord that is made up of specifically a 5th and an octave is a 'common' chord.. so no biggie.
The guitar lead that came in went nice. Maybe alot of reverb and a bit more quiet, to make it more out of the way and filling up the back sort of.
The vocals could use work. They were okayy, but they're a bit nasally. I love the chorus at 1:48.
I'm just a fan of that type of backing vocals I guess.. and the part at 2:02 that comes in is neat.
Overall pretty good.

I checked out some other stuff by you, didn't want to stick it on this page so I'll comment on your profile.
I think this song is cool. I like the voice that kicks off the song, it reminds me a bit of Blink-182. But that's my opinion. The piano entrance was great and the piano in general is a good beat or whatever you would call it. The only thing that bothers me a bit are the lyrics though, but other than that a good song. Good job!