Page 1 of 3
Ok, lets compile a list.

1- when an awesome tour lineup is released, you get the money to buy a ticket, but without a credit card you have to do it manually the next time you're able to, which is too late and you miss out and then come on to the pit, cry while your wrist gape open pouring blo.... lets move on

2 Parties either - Have ONLY people you know personally, which therefore makes it harder to pick up,
OR
Have noone there, and suck.

3 - Its Hard to find people to start a band, (Thanks TrabenBassist22)

how about you come up with some. Im sure theres some real mature masturbation and blood cum-ing based ones just waiting to be posted so everyone can see how funny and original you are.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Last edited by Mr.Pink101 at Oct 3, 2009,
Everyone has to know every detail of everyone else's lives.
There's no local recording studios.
There's no local music stores.
The extremely high crime rate.

...Oh wait.

On a serious note, nothing to do. Small towns are usually not entertainment-oriented. The best thing to do in my town is go to the movies or go to WalMart.
its hard to find people to start a band with
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
There is not nearly as much violence...... uuuuuuuuh
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by TV-Casualty
t a job and move u bum

Kinda hard when I'm in study in my final year of highscool (well, next year is, this year has 1 month left)
Also, as soon as i get the chance, Im heading off to Uni, then moving wherever i can get good work.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
EVERYTHING is at least 15 minutes away by car

Lack of interesting/worthwhile parties
Small towns rule.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Mr.Pink101
Ok, lets compile a list.

1- when an awesome tour lineup is released, you get the money to buy a ticket, but without a credit card you have to do it manually the next time you're able to, which is too late and you miss out and then come on to the pit, cry while your wrist gape open pouring blo.... lets move on

Holy run-on sentence Batman!!
Quote by Mr.Pink101
Kinda hard when I'm in study in my final year of highscool (well, next year is, this year has 1 month left)
Also, as soon as i get the chance, Im heading off to Uni, then moving wherever i can get good work.

problem solved excellent work my friend
Well you can't have a relationship with the white trash's daughter if you're black. Mr. Ewell would slap you with rape charges. Chances are, you'd be found guilty too.

cookie for reference
You7re lucky u have gigs around. I dont.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by element4433
Small towns rule.
Depends what you mean by small town. The town I used to live in had 65,426 people (googled that), and I liked it. The town I live in now has 1,968, and it makes me want to beat a baby to death in hopes that the prison I get sent to is more entertaining.
Quote by Kozlic
You7re lucky u have gigs around. I dont.

I have to drive 5 hours for this gig tho..... Still the lineup is amazing, and ive almost definatley missed out

McEdit Burger : My definition of a small town is 10000<

My current small town, for the last 9 years has been this 2500 people town.
kill me. Please
Last edited by Mr.Pink101 at Oct 3, 2009,
Quote by CrzyGuitarist93
Well you can't have a relationship with the white trash's daughter if you're black. Mr. Ewell would slap you with rape charges. Chances are, you'd be found guilty too.

cookie for reference

To Kill a Mockingbird for the win!
Quote by CrzyGuitarist93

cookie for reference

To Kill A Mockingbird, bitches.
Quote by BK202
I have a friend who lives where there's like 1,500-2,000 people and she hates almost everyone in her classes.

emo?

but theres alot of good things about living in a small town though
Quote by herby190
Depends what you mean by small town. The town I used to live in had 65,426 people (googled that), and I liked it. The town I live in now has 1,968, and it makes me want to beat a baby to death in hopes that the prison I get sent to is more entertaining.
The town I live in has about 40,000 people. It has everything I need for day to day stuff with the added bonus of being able to do whatever the **** you want (if you live far enough away from the main part of the town). But if you want more "entertainment" you can drive some place in under an hour for that. Best of both worlds.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My small town sux cuz they are always run by a religeon and if you wear all blak or are atheist, everyone knows you as a devil worshipper. uh nobody in my town plays anything but guitar. my school actually let a christian band play at school and wouldnt let another band that plays heavier music play because it had "no educational value". wat ever happened to good old secularism? and before i get all ranty, they suck if you get a group of friends and you get really tight and then one day they tell you that you have to smoke meth or you arent kool and you tell them to fuk themselves. then no friends.
Quote by Mr.Pink101
McEdit Burger : My definition of a small town is 10000<

My current small town, for the last 9 years has been this 2500 people town.
kill me. Please
Yeah, those completely suck. As soon as I can, I will make damn sure that I never enter this pathetic little town again.
Quote by Zakattak264
My small town sux cuz they are always run by a religeon and if you wear all blak or are atheist, everyone knows you as a devil worshipper.
I hate that too; the town here is completely run by Christianity, mostly Catholics, and it's kind of sad, because most of them have no idea what they're talking about when they talk about religion, they just wave it as a faceless banner. I know much more about their own religion than they do, and I'm Atheist. Still, I can't let them know, or else I'll be completely exiled.
Last edited by herby190 at Oct 3, 2009,
Quote by BK202
Grow up with a bunch of people you hate. I at least live in a town of 40,000. I have a friend who lives where there's like 1,500-2,000 people and she hates almost everyone in her classes.

It's a similar story here, I live in a very wealthy town, and most of the people here are pricks, and I'm not talking about just people my age, there are plenty of people here well into their 40's and 50's who are pretentious assholes. Honestly, visit anywhere Connecticut, the douchebaggery is so thick, you can cut it with a knife.
Sorry, I lived in a town of 850 people for 9 years and none of those things are really true. The first has nothing at all to do with the size of your town, it has to do with you being too young to have your own damn credit card.

The second one, people will still hook up constantly.

The third... okay, that one sort of is true.

I like city life, but small town life is pretty damn nice. Safe, secure, and a real sense of community.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Zakattak264
My small town sux cuz they are always run by a religeon and if you wear all blak or are atheist, everyone knows you as a devil worshipper. uh nobody in my town plays anything but guitar. my school actually let a christian band play at school and wouldnt let another band that plays heavier music play because it had "no educational value". wat ever happened to good old secularism? and before i get all ranty, they suck if you get a group of friends and you get really tight and then one day they tell you that you have to smoke meth or you arent kool and you tell them to fuk themselves. then no friends.

Sounds like you could have some fun. Go to church in full dark emo makeup and sit right at the front glaring at the priest.
Body of Christ *Spit, drop, Stomp, Twist, Walkout*

also, ive always wanted to urinate in the holy water. lemme know if you get the chance!
TS is a small town girl living in a lonely world,
she should take a midnight train
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
I live in a small tourist town. In a way its good because if you go out fro a drink you know everyone in the bar. But it also sucks when most of them are dickheads.
Quote by BK202
Grow up with a bunch of people you hate. I at least live in a town of 40,000. I have a friend who lives where there's like 1,500-2,000 people and she hates almost everyone in her classes.

Maybe you guys should make some friends...?
Small Town

PROS=

You can do whatever the **** you want to.

CONS=

maybe only 1 guitar store, or less?
Quote by CrzyGuitarist93

cookie for reference

To Kill a Mockingbird.
Page 1 of 3