http://www.naturalnews.com/026934_health_public_health_quarantine.html

" Some of the effects of vaccination include auto-immune disorders, neurological and neuropsychiatric disorders including autism, autism-spectrum, pervasive developmental disorders, Asperger’s syndrome, sudden infant death, infantile paralysis, post vaccine syndromes (Gulf War syndrome, Guillain-Barre syndrome, cognitive impairment, etc.), seizure disorders, ischemic strokes, specific learning disabilities, and attention deficit disorders. It is unknown what truly causes these effects, it could be the biological components of the vaccine which cause the immune dysfunction or any number of adjuvants used to boost an immune response as well as the preservatives such as forms of mercury which are toxic to the nervous system. "

I sense mass genocide.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

seriously wtf?
After all you fell in love with death,
Life has aborted.
All you've had and all you became,
The night is calling, you pray forth.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Wow...

And here I thought doctors were the good guys

MushroomEDIT: I didn't actually look at the site until now, seems slightly... seedy. Either way, I'm still sad because of the doctors

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Last edited by MushroomBomb at Oct 3, 2009,
You wish you lived in Canada NOW, don't you!?

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by joshua122593
We're all gonna die.

Eventually, you're not immortal... But this is BS
After all you fell in love with death,
Life has aborted.
All you've had and all you became,
The night is calling, you pray forth.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
It wont load for me but I'm assuming it's unreliable BS conspiracy site? Anybody credible back that up?
Quote by Eternal_w
Eventually, you're not immortal... But this is BS

How so? I'm providing information for all of you to protect yourselves and this is the thanks I get? DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON THIS SUBJECT.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

That's right guys, if you don't get vaccinated, you have to face:

Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Or you could just accept that the article is scaremongering bollocks. The fact is that there's no way of proving any of those. I thought this was a guitar forum not a whacked out stoner conspiracy theory forum.
Fender MIM Telecaster (w/SD Little '59)
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff
Digitech EX-7
Marshall Echohead
Fender Pro Junior
Oh god, my bull**** detectors just went crazy off that site. You'd be hard pressed to find an ounce of truth in any of it.

Vaccines ftw.

Also, reported.
notice it doesnt state what kind of vaccination. this has been a recent issue with all vaccanations
Quote by DrFuzz
Or you could just accept that the article is scaremongering bollocks. The fact is that there's no way of proving any of those. I thought this was a guitar forum not a whacked out stoner conspiracy theory forum.

nope, it's The Pit
Quote by shakin'cakes

" Some of the effects of vaccination include auto-immune disorders, neurological and neuropsychiatric disorders including autism, autism-spectrum, pervasive developmental disorders, Asperger’s syndrome, sudden infant death, infantile paralysis, post vaccine syndromes (Gulf War syndrome, Guillain-Barre syndrome, cognitive impairment, etc.), seizure disorders, ischemic strokes, specific learning disabilities, and attention deficit disorders. It is unknown what truly causes these effects, it could be the biological components of the vaccine which cause the immune dysfunction or any number of adjuvants used to boost an immune response as well as the preservatives such as forms of mercury which are toxic to the nervous system. "

I sense mass genocide.

Don't listen to these retarded conspiracy theorists, they cannot force vaccinations upon you. The effects you listed are from the first one, not the newly made one. Stop believing all this alex jones bull****. There is always a story behind these and the conspiracy theorists are just trying to scare the **** out of you. Do you honestly think that if the military came to a bunch of peoples houses trying to force the vaccination upon them that they would live? The american population has more guns than the military combined, riots would break out, the government would be over thrown and the US would be in chaos... and up here in canada i'd laugh for a bit...
Quote by shakin'cakes
How so? I'm providing information for all of you to protect yourselves and this is the thanks I get? DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON THIS SUBJECT.

Going to unscientific sites for research on scientific matters is hardly research. Try reading some of the legit peer reviewed studies on the matter.
Wow, that's ridiculous. Although, just cos those are the possible side effects, doesn't mean they're very likely. Most vaccinations have loads of crazy side effects, but they're usually really uncommon..
Quote by jimmy_neutron
Seems a bit over the top...

But they have to stop swine flu somehow

They aren't going to stop it, to be honest it's to late in some places. Here in british columbia canada it's already coming through here and i may have already had it, i probably won't even take the vaccine once it comes around...
Fake or not, people are overreacting to this whole swine flu thing. It's not much different from normal season flu. The only basic difference is that it causes vomiting and/or diarrhea and it's spread a bit easier. Sure, people can die from swine flu. People die from the seasonal flu too. But hey, we have a vaccine now, so let's take advantage of that and possibly cause another virus to mutate to something worse!
hate to break it to you guys, but swine flu is nothing more than regular flu. They give it a scary new name and people flip ****. And just how many died? like not even in the hundreds. And they were mostly infants or immigrants with poor health to begin with.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by blizzboy
Fake or not, people are overreacting to this whole swine flu thing. It's not much different from normal season flu. The only basic difference is that it causes vomiting and/or diarrhea and it's spread a bit easier. Sure, people can die from swine flu. People die from the seasonal flu too. But hey, we have a vaccine now, so let's take advantage of that and possibly cause another virus to mutate to something worse!

Well actually they over-application of vaccines, especially in healthy people could bring about the mutation of a resistant strain more easily, making the vaccines everyone has had utterly redundant, although the virus more likely would not became "something worse".

Seasonal flu also causes diarrhea and vomiting though, it's just that many people call a bad cold "flu". But seriously, nothing to be afraid of, if anything it's a reason to justify that purchase of some HBO boxset :P
Fender MIM Telecaster (w/SD Little '59)
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff
Digitech EX-7
Marshall Echohead
Fender Pro Junior
Quote by shakin'cakes

I sense mass genocide.

No.

Quote by stevve
It wont load for me but I'm assuming it's unreliable BS conspiracy site? Anybody credible back that up?

Yes.

Quote by blizzboy

No.
Quote by thycrusader
hate to break it to you guys, but swine flu is nothing more than regular flu. They give it a scary new name and people flip ****. And just how many died? like not even in the hundreds. And they were mostly infants or immigrants with poor health to begin with.

No.

Either read up on it or shut up, please.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by stevve

you would be right with that assumption.
It's true, the site is full of ****. It's got an article there about that girl who died after being given a cervical cancer vaccine where it says 'the mainstream media now say that she had a lung tumor, this is all bull**** blahblahblah' which is wrong because no one said she had a tumour anyway and it has been put down to other sources..

I'm sure that site has many examples of stupid **** that they're masquerading as news..
Quote by Glimsom
That's right guys, if you don't get vaccinated, you have to face:

First you gonna have to go through him

That site is bullshit.

http://www.naturalnews.com/027152_aloe_aloe_vera_cancer.html

People often try to scaremonger about vaccines. Dunno why, maybe they hate their kids and want them to be dead of TB and smallpox. Anyone who doesn't have their kids vaccinated should have them taken away, they're not fit to be a parent.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Hmm, I heard that there was some messed up chemical in the vaccine. I won't be taking it.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
True or not I say f*** that.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Wasn't the whole "Vaccines cause Autism" thing shown to be a huge ridiculous and vicious hoax?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington