Hello all,

I've been cruising by a few guitar shops the past week and I've seen a few interesting amplifiers, namely:

Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Bluesman

However, my question about these amps is "do I pay extra because they're 'vintage' or 'limited editions'? By this I mean, am I paying extra for their specialness or are they just really worth the money? (for example, compared to a normal hot rod deluxe)

Thanks for your input!

-------------
Extra information for ppl with time: At last I have money for a descent amplifier, this will be my first tube amp! Thus, I'm new in amplifier world. I'm looking for a good combo, style would be direction John frusciante, John Mayer, Hendrix. I'd like to invest in a good basic clean sound: I don't need a thousand effects, and I don't need my own wall of sound to blow off my eardrums. However, small gigs are within the scope. That's it, if you need more, let me know!
..:: For all the freAky people!!! ::..
Its better for their resale value, but it isn't really worth the difference in price of the regular version if you intend to use the amp as a "player" amp.
The '65 Deluxe Reverb isn't a limited edition... The Hot Rod Deluxe is primarily an Hot Rod Deluxe but a little bit different I suppose.