I've tried lots of different plugins and stuff but Beatcraft seems the be the cheapist option but i've encountered a problem.

When i'm writing up the drum parts i have to separate them into individual projects for each time change.

So say if i had a song which was in these sections:
1: 120bpm
2: 155bpm
3: 132bpm

Then i'd have to make 3 different Beatcraft projects. This would'nt be a problem because i'd just render them all and connect them in Cubase but when i render them the end of the Wave files sometimes cut off and finish a second to early.

The question is how do you change the Time signiture for each section in Beatcraft.
I've encountered the same exact problem and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to change the time signature. However, seeing as the sound does cut off at the end occasionally, I add a few blank drum patterns at the end of the sequence so the sounds have time to finish echoing and the track itself will some much more fluid when you connect them.
Quote by Afroboy267
I've tried lots of different plugins and stuff but Beatcraft seems the be the cheapist option but i've encountered a problem.

When i'm writing up the drum parts i have to separate them into individual projects for each time change.

So say if i had a song which was in these sections:
1: 120bpm
2: 155bpm
3: 132bpm

Then i'd have to make 3 different Beatcraft projects. This would'nt be a problem because i'd just render them all and connect them in Cubase but when i render them the end of the Wave files sometimes cut off and finish a second to early.

The question is how do you change the Time signiture for each section in Beatcraft.

i think you may have to follow RPGoof's advice. although id have to recommend a drum vst of some sort (EZdrummer,BFD,SD2.0) i also have a way to get a free drum sampler (vst) in my youtube profile (link in sig) just one of your many options.
It's good advice and i will try EZ Drummer but it seems such a waste with all those hours i spent writing the drum tracks for my Solo Album up on Beatcraft .

Oh well, something to learn from.
Quote by Afroboy267
It's good advice and i will try EZ Drummer but it seems such a waste with all those hours i spent writing the drum tracks for my Solo Album up on Beatcraft .

Oh well, something to learn from.

well beatcraft should have a midi export feauture. import that into your daw and bam, EZdrummer should play it. also with your daw in the piano editor you should be able to edit velocities. 80% of listeners will be fooled with a good drum simlator. 10% will say they found a little stiff. 10% will be able to tell easily id say (im talking about average listener, not musicians) if you edit velocites, even just by a little, it will fool LOTS of people. so thats jusy my opnion on that.