Im looking for cheap but good cigars. Machine rolled, as they tend to come in bigger packs. right now im lookin at miami suite amarettos, prime time strawberrys, game palmas green (or vanilla), and of course, swisher sweets.
Also, for when im feeling fancy, in my wish list I currently have: 2 ACID by drew estate, One chataeu real by drew estate, and two flor de olivia gigante. So tell me pit, are these good cigars for the money? If not, tell me which are. They dont have to be flavored.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
you might get a better response in the drug thread dude
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I had these cuban small cigars, they were called Romeo n Juliettas (I think)

anyways they were really good.

Also PomPoms are pretty good for a small cigar.

Most of the ones you listed arent really cigars at all. Swisher Sweet peaches are pretty good, and also Primetimes.

I've been trying to find a really good chocolate cigarello but haven't had any luck.

EDIT: I asked the same question in the drug thread and no one answered me. Jus' sayin'.
Romeo n Julies arnt bad..I've only had the big boys though on a trip to Cuba (even though I'm in Canada and Cubans are legal here). Captain Black Cherry Tips are the best IMO. They come in packs of 8 for about the price of a pack of cigarettes.
Go with hand rolled big boys dude, thier much better.

Punch! Tastes great.

and BTW, the regular black and mild flavor is choclate for anyone that didnt know.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410

/thread

Seriously though i dunno, mayve the drug thread could help.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
To me cigarillos and cigars are kinda the same. And ive had romeo y julietas before they are great. Ive had swishers before and i love em. I also like primetimes alot though. Im torn :/
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

i remember my mate getting two big cigars and he was like wtf why isnt it lighting then i was like you have to slice abit of the end and light it

he was abit retarded and but the sliced bit into his mouth

i love a cigar tbf much better than ***s
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
cigarillos not for smoking, they're for rolling blunts. Put some herb in that swisher.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
I cannot believe I just heard someone use swisher sweets and primetimes in a discussion for "Best Cigars Ever"

Dude, seriously, if these cigars had a label at all, they would be "Cigars that kids smoke because they are inexpensive and flavored and think they look cool for smoking them"

Really man. You can get a pack of either of those for like 2 bucks at any gas station, and Primetimes aren't even cigars. They are flavored cigarettes, wrapped in tobacco so they can be called miniature cigars instead of paper so that they are exempt from the ban on flavored cigarettes. Same with Black and Milds.

Now, if you wanted to have a real discussion on good cigars, you would have said Romeo and Julieta. mmm :P

Also, don't smoke, it's bad for you.

Except weed.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Yes i am getting these because they are cheap as **** and i just like to smoke anything. Also, putting weed into a swisher would be pointless, cuz i have the coolest rolling paper ever. (Clear). But also cuz that would be a waste of weed.
Quote by turd_ferguson

Quote by benx3000
Yes i am getting these because they are cheap as **** and i just like to smoke anything.

Then... cigarettes?
-Jim Morrison
Cohiba
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.

Just look how sophisticated they look, and their taste, aroma and well, just, they are brilliant. Davidoff is the way forward. Their cigarettes are excellent as well.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Drew Estate has a pretty good selection of flavored cigars for cheap. If you're looking for a cheap non flavored smoke, start off with an Oliva Serie O. They can be had for about $2 a stick.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
Cigarillos are skinnier than a cigar. By definition, it's a cigarillo or cigar depending on it's size. The Game (****!!!) cigars are good. The green/vanilla ones are probably my favorite. Garcia y Vega's are good... you can get one for 79/89¢.

The list of cheap cigars to avoid:
White Owl
Swisher
Philly
Black n Mild

These ones all have generic, thick, paper, and frankly don't taste smooth at all. I still smoke them, but if you're looking for a step up, avoid anything in that cigar paper. Get ones that are rolled in natural leaf (Game and Garcia y Vega like I said before).
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.

/thread
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by Tedward
I had these cuban small cigars, they were called Romeo n Juliettas (I think)

anyways they were really good.

Also PomPoms are pretty good for a small cigar.

Most of the ones you listed arent really cigars at all. Swisher Sweet peaches are pretty good, and also Primetimes.

I've been trying to find a really good chocolate cigarello but haven't had any luck.

EDIT: I asked the same question in the drug thread and no one answered me. Jus' sayin'.

SWISHER SWEET??!?!? are you out of your freakin' mind???!?! Get the F outta here and never post in a cigar thread again!!

There are lots of ACID cigars, some are great and some are just okay. What do you have? Those Kuba Kubas are good. LOL at the guy who thinks all Davidoff are great.. I have a couple boxes of Drew Estate Natural White Rabbits put away. I really like ACID Nastys after a year or more in the humidor. The best smoke I've had in a while is a Padron 1964 series. MMmmmm. I think I hear one calling me right now.
Last edited by BobDetroit at Oct 3, 2009,
Good cigars are handrolled ,Cuban and not cheap.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Then... cigarettes?

But I dont wanna get addicted, and swisher are just as cheap, if not cheaper. Primetimes are like 35 bucks for 10 packs of 20.
Quote by turd_ferguson

Quote by benx3000
But I dont wanna get addicted, and swisher are just as cheap, if not cheaper. Primetimes are like 35 bucks for 10 packs of 20.

-Jim Morrison
Quote by BobDetroit
SWISHER SWEET??!?!? are you out of your freakin' mind???!?! Get the F outta here and never post in a cigar thread again!!

There are lots of ACID cigars, some are great and some are just okay. What do you have? Those Kuba Kubas are good. LOL at the guy who thinks all Davidoff are great.. I have a couple boxes of Drew Estate Natural White Rabbits put away. I really like ACID Nastys after a year or more in the humidor. The best smoke I've had in a while is a Padron 1964 series. MMmmmm. I think I hear one calling me right now.

The ACID that I have is ACID c-note.
Quote by turd_ferguson

Quote by SlinkyBlue

And why exactly was that a facepalm?
Quote by turd_ferguson

Quote by benx3000

Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Quote by benx3000
The ACID that I have is ACID c-note.

Can't remember if I've had that one. Try a couple ACID Blondies. It's the dreaded little sweet cigar done right.
Last edited by BobDetroit at Oct 3, 2009,
Quote by benx3000
Yes i am getting these because they are cheap as **** and i just like to smoke anything. Also, putting weed into a swisher would be pointless, cuz i have the coolest rolling paper ever. (Clear). But also cuz that would be a waste of weed.

Clear papers = Fail

Also, rollin some weed into a swisher = Blunt

Clear papers = joint

Your post = Fail
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
Clear papers = Fail

Also, rollin some weed into a swisher = Blunt

Clear papers = joint

Your post = Fail

Your bump = fail
-Jim Morrison