Got about $400 to spend on an amp, or pedals, or BOTH. I like U2, Metallica, Jack White, Modest Mouse, and bands that sound something like that. (Wierd combination of favorites, tell me about it ) Anyways, I came to GG&A for help, so let me have it.

Btw, I have a crappy Epi Special II, Going to upgrade guitar for my birthday which is only like a month away.
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

i wouldnt upgrade the guitar, id buy a NEW guitar. as for amps etc, erm if you want a great stompbox go for the POD X3 but that wouldnt leave u enough for the amp
Quote by blue_strat
When's Christmas again

I guess I coulda called a response like that,

I was gonna get everything now, cause I don't feel like waiting for Christmas, haha. Dont ask, lol
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....

Current amp?
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by JesusCrisp
Current amp?

A Fender Frontman 15G

Do you need two separate topics in GG&A for this?
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??