It doesn't stop me from chatting on the new IM thingymajig but it's pretty annoying. Everytime i write in the text box, the text appears white so i can't actually read what i'm typing, out of all the people i've spoked to, this doesn't happen to them.

Pics.

Help appriciated.
Switch to UG Classic.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Switch to UG Classic.

Because everyone wants the forums to look as if they were displayed on an old 33Mhz IBM with Windows 3.11

@thread starter: post about your problem here. It's a thread in Bug Reports forum, the UG programmers will look there and hopefully fix it. This forum isn't exactly the right place to post this.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Because everyone wants the forums to look as if they were displayed on an old 33Mhz IBM with Windows 3.11
Yeah, I suppose you're right. Some want the forums to look as if they were displayed on an old 10Mhz IBM with DOS 6.0

The fact of the matter is: Until the bug is fixed, use UG Classic or live with the problem.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Yeah, I suppose you're right. Some want the forums to look as if they were displayed on an old 10Mhz IBM with DOS 6.0

Wat.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Sorry i though it would be okay to post in the Q&A forum, you can move it if you like.

I'm not a forum mod, I can't move threads. You best delete this one and post in the thread I linked you to.
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Oct 4, 2009,