C
11 10%
D
6 6%
E
9 9%
Voters: 105.
Page 1 of 2
Say you were surrounded by flesh-eating zombies and the only things around that you could use as a weapon were these guitars. Which would you choose?

Guitar A

Guitar B

Guitar C

Guitar D

Guitar E
The Dean by a long shot. It'd probably pwn you before you could use it against someone else though.
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by darkcheef

A Les Paul would since they are mostly 12 pounds of pure Lower Back Spasm fun
Nah the neck would break instantly
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Actually, a Strat. Its the only guitar I can think of that wouldn't break!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by mitch311
Nah the neck would break instantly

If the neck breaks, you could use it as a baseball bat (like a LP neck was originally built for )
Not only can those guitars scratch your ass and pick your nose, they can kill the guy next to you at the same time. Epic.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.

I have a desire for on of the original through-neck ones of these, from the 80s. Put a floyd rose and some other **** on it and it'd be a weapon in more than one sense of the word
if satan lived in heaven, he'd be me
besided the guns the dont fire, and admitedly the sword guitar would be best if u could sharpen the blade and swing it,

out of the options B, its easiest to swing and would hit hard with a solid contact. easily dislocate a shoulder
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Quote by darkcheef

A Les Paul would since they are mostly 12 pounds of pure Lower Back Spasm fun

They weigh 17
Quote by electric wizard

I have a desire for on of the original through-neck ones of these, from the 80s. Put a floyd rose and some other **** on it and it'd be a weapon in more than one sense of the word

is this the guitar used in the Anticosmic Overload music vid? if so, what guitar is this?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
No telecaster? My old one could take out walls! Mere zombies would be no problem...
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here

These two might work nicely.

And don't forget a pedal to throw at them from a distance.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Raw Power SGs.
Heavy as a f*ucking rock to smash your enemy.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
None of the above this guitar that is made from knife grade stainless steel probably would put all guitars to shame if used as a weapon.

Quote: "A good friend of mine Is a knife maker He built this back in the late 90's."

Ed Roman

John
A genuine 72' tele deluxe. Heavy maple body, durable and reliable, easy to swing, and if Pete Townshend could cut through a 412 and keep playing in tune with one, I can cleave a zombie head off.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
There's really no point posting pics of other guitars. OP's asking asking which one you'd pick out of those 5. I'd pick A.
Quote by Antis0cial
This would actually be the best idea. It's the lightest one so far, you could keep swinging it all day.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by SPBY

The ESP Custom Shop never fails to amaze me. I would never buy one, but it's pretty awesome how they think of those designs and how they go about making them.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by lkngro
The ESP Custom Shop never fails to amaze me. I would never buy one, but it's pretty awesome how they think of those designs and how they go about making them.

You just implied (or it seemed like it to me) that this guitar was a production model. It was made for some Japanese guitarist, can't remember though.
Quote by FCurimao
You just implied (or it seemed like it to me) that this guitar was a production model. It was made for some Japanese guitarist, can't remember though.

sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that it was a production model.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
My friend stabbed me with his warlock one time. It hurt. I'm sure if you put some force into it, it could break skin.
Quote by SPBY
is this the guitar used in the Anticosmic Overload music vid? if so, what guitar is this?

The guitar you're talking about is a Ran custom.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera

The metal on there hurts......
if the neck holds up, you have a decent weapon.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Page 1 of 2