Page 1 of 2
so pit...as the thread said..i don't know what to do with this here caution sign

any suggestions?

more story: Ok.. so im a freshman in college. i found a caution: wet floor sign on the ground (in the grass by a building), so i decided to pick it up, and i put it in my jacket as to be more.....discrete...

anywho...i snuck it into my dorm building, and for some reason there wasn't an RA down there (if you don't know, they're like residents who also uphold the rules), so i managed to get it into my dorm room.

the best part is..my roommate is an RA, he's really cool, but he is obviously an obstacle.

so my question is..what do i do pit? do ya have any suggestions?

and yes, i totally aknowledge that this is dumb, as am i. but i thought itd be fun
Use it to defeat your enemies!
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
What could you possibly do with a "wet floor" sign that would warrant you taking it, making a thread about it, and then following through for minimal enjoyment?

i dont know, i figure the pit would be creative
Just use it as a room ornament man - RAs don't give a floop unless it's going to come back on them.

T
Quote by joshua122593
Put it next to your computer.

Other people might trip over your semen.

Paint the words yellow all over again and remodel it as.

"Caution"

"Break Dancing"
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Don't you have like classes and homework to worry about?
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by genghisgandhi
THIS

This...... NOW!!!!
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
Quote by Nelsean

"Caution"

"Break Dancing"

this one is my favorite so far..
Wow how totally whacky of you! You are legend!

Just think, in 10 years you can say 'Remember the time I stole a sign!'

/sarcasm
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by Antis0cial
Go to your local inside public swimming pool and put it there

Greatest idea ever
Quote by GaijinFoot
Wow how totally whacky of you! You are legend!

Just think, in 10 years you can say 'Remember the time I stole a sign!'

/sarcasm

yeah the great thing is that i already said that it was totally dumb, and besides nothing goes on in this campus (its dry, and pretty much always boring). and i never implied that i was being wacky or crazy in any way, pretty much the whole cause of this was just sheer boredom, and not like the kind in American Pie or whatever where they go to a crazy college and their lives are crazy and they get bored at the smallest moment of excitement, and then they do some more crazy stuff. this campus is legit boring. but right now we decided to go downtown and cure our boredom, even though downtown still sucks. so its just slight boredom remedy after slight boredom remedy, and this one lasted like 5 minutes and im already moving on to another one.
the only time stealing a sign is fun is off the side of the road.

and the semen call was amazing
Second on:
-Semen on Computer
-Ceiling
-Public Pool

What was it doing in the grass anyways?
I stole one of those signs from my local mall a year or two ago and basically just stored it in my closet and just recently threw it out. Theres not much you can do with those signs they kinda just get in the way.
put it on the beach right by the ocean
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
put wheels and a motor on it then use it as a car BRUUUUUUUMM
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Quote by Nelsean

"Caution"

"Break Dancing"

I was gonna say "Cossak dance class"

"this way"

But your one is better.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Normally i would come up with something, but i'm a bit lightheaded today because i slipped and hit my head this afternoon. They should have put a sign there or something.
Quote by flabber.gast
Normally i would come up with something, but i'm a bit lightheaded today because i slipped and hit my head this afternoon. They should have put a sign there or something.

Quote by flabber.gast

Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Put it by a wet floor so when people see it they will be warned of a wet surface so they'll know that they have to walk around it. Lulz will ensue.
Page 1 of 2