Hi All!

I would like to present you a new project/band, i'm involved with.

Scar For Life is a melodic Rock/Metal band, with songs from the most vitriolic, groovy assaults to soft acoustic pieces, this project embraces all the influences that make it emotional and powerful. Always with a penchant for memorable hooks and vocal melodies.

The debut “Scar For Life” full-length release was scheduled for a June/ July recording at UltraSoundSystem studio facilities, with Daniel Cardoso as mixer, while main guitars, bass and vocals will be captured at Alex’s (SFL Founder and guitarist) own studio. Making great use of the acoustic guitar, the tracks don’t shy away form lengthiness, taking their time to progress and explore, like small, untimely voyages.

The Album is available digitaly through Itunes, Amazon and Napster. You can also order the physical disc in the band's webshop.

Scar For Life Official Site

The Site contains audio previews, photos, lyrics, videos, reviews all over the world, and much more!

Dont take what everyone say as the bible, music is an art form.
Quote by Arcanjus
Hi All!

I would like to present you a new project/band, i'm involved with.

Scar For Life is a melodic Rock/Metal band, with songs from the most vitriolic, groovy assaults to soft acoustic pieces, this project embraces all the influences that make it emotional and powerful. Always with a penchant for memorable hooks and vocal melodies.

The debut “Scar For Life” full-length release was scheduled for a June/ July recording at UltraSoundSystem studio facilities, with Daniel Cardoso as mixer, while main guitars, bass and vocals will be captured at Alex’s (SFL Founder and guitarist) own studio. Making great use of the acoustic guitar, the tracks don’t shy away form lengthiness, taking their time to progress and explore, like small, untimely voyages.

The Album is available digitaly through Itunes, Amazon and Napster. You can also order the physical disc in the band's webshop.

Scar For Life Official Site

The Site contains audio previews, photos, lyrics, videos, reviews all over the world, and much more!

It's good to see Portuguese bands around here! Do que ouvi gostei bastante! Keep up the good work!