I'm sick of Apple. iTunes won't stop giving me issues and is constantly crapping out on me. I would like a nice, decent quality, inexpensive, easy-to-use, download-cooperative alternative to an iPod. Any suggestions?
....... Isn't there only one other option if you want compatibility?

Zune..
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Zen is where its at...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
zune
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
Zune?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by genghisgandhi
these actually work well

Simple as hell too.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Don't know about download compatability (I still buy CDs, then rip to computer), but Sansa Views are a pretty decent value.

Nice to see some people resisting Apple's attempted world domination.
my friend would suggest a creative zen whilst i would get an ipod, just make sure itunes is up to date there was an update recently that was problomatic so you may have that update
Quote by jetwash69
Don't know about download compatability (I still buy CDs, then rip to computer), but Sansa Views are a pretty decent value.

Nice to see some people resisting Apple's attempted world domination.

They make good music players that happen to be very popular. I don't think that counts as world domination.
LARGE TEXT
I went from a Creative Zen to an iTouch. I like the iTouch better, however, Zen products are good quality, pretty simple to use. Zunes look good as well, however, I don't really know much about them.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Iriver. Still using mine from 2002 and it still has better sound quality than the latest ipods.
Nokia N82 + 16Gb microSD card (~50$ on Amazon).

Cellphone, music player and a very good camera for a phone.
imagination!!! (as in use yours to make music)

or buy a zune
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view